chapter 16

Jisoo's POV

I walked towards Chaeng's office and knock on her door. I slowly open the door and saw her busy working with her paperworks.

I slowly close the door then approach her. "Hey." I softly called out that made her look at me.

She showed me her adorable smile and stop working. "Hey, what's up?" She questioned.

"Are you busy? I was wondering if I could invite you." She crease her forehead and look at me in curious eyes.

"Where?"

"It's a surprise." I happily stated. She stood up and get her purse and stand next to me. "Make sure that surprise of yours will surprise me." She tease and all I can do is to smile while nodding my head.

I told her that we're gonna use my car and we found ourselves heading to a place that I know she'll love.

"So? Where are we going?" She asked while looking at me. I took a glimpse of her then back to the road.

"I told you it's a surprise, a secret. If I tell you it won't be a secret anymore." I heard her scoffed playfully but giggled. She mumbled okay and continue looking outside the window.

I focused myself on driving and after a not long drive, we arrived at our destination.

I saw how surprised she is when she look at me. "Don't tell me.." she amusingly blurted and I just nod my head.

She get off the car and advance herself to the place I brought her.

Remember the rooftop? We're here right now. I fondly watch her as she keep walking to the building and go upstairs.

I follow her and she released a beautiful squeal when we reached the rooftop.

"Gosh I miss being here." She joyfully stated and turn around to meet my chocolate orbs.

"I knew you will love it." I proudly said then walk nearer to her.

She's smiling widely as she roam her eyes in the beautiful scenery beneath us. Its almost sunset so the color of the surrounding is light orange.

I stare at her and I can't help but to feel tingling sensation inside of me because I'm so mesmerized by her beauty.

I can't believe that she's back and I'll do everything to keep her, here with me and never leave me again.

I stand behind her and wrap my arms around her. She look at me side ways then place her hand on top of my arms.

"Jisoo, the reason why I left you---" she started but I don't want to know it anymore. I'm happy and contented that she's here with me.

"Stop. I don't want to know anymore." She removed my arms from her and turn around to look at me.

"You know we still need to talk right?" I smiled at her and caress her face lightly. We both staring at each other and enjoying the beautiful vibe surrounding us.

"I know but I don't want to know anymore. I don't care how small or big the reason why you left, I'm okay with this. As long as you're here, I'm okay with it." I sincerely said that made her smile brightly.

"Can you make me a promise?" I asked and give me a look asking what is it.

"Promise me that you will never leave me again. Promise me that you'll stay with me."

"I promise that I'll never leave you again. No matter what, I'll stay with you."

We're smiling at each other until the sun goes down. I just want to stay in this time where it's only me and her living happily.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?" I asked. I was expecting her to say something but what she did caught me off guard.

She lean her head and give me a quick peck on my lips and nod her head while smiling. "Yes."

------------------------

"Well, here we are." Chaeng stated then I saw frown on her face. We're here in the airport because I'm suppose to go to Japan for that business convention that my father told me and Chaeyoung accompany me here.

I'm with my secretary and when I glance at her, she's smiling while watching me and my girlfriend.

"Stop with the long face. I'll come back after two days." I replied with happy face. She then hug me tight and snuggle her face on my neck.

"I'm gonna miss you." She whispered. I hug her back and kiss her forehead.

"I'll see you in two days. Don't miss me too much because we'll talk through phone or video call." She pulled from the hug and slightly pout her lips.

"Alright. I don't want to be so clingy. I'll see you in two days." She said while frowning. I giggled on how cute she is and peck her on her lips.

"I'll go now. Bye." She nod her head and bid her goodbye to me and Tzuyu.

"I haven't seen you so happy Ms. Kim." Tzuyu comment while we're walking inside the airport.

"Really?" I surprisingly asked and she nod her head. "She must be someone really important to you. You must really love her." She said that made me blush instantly.

"You're right. I do love her so much." I replied like a love struck teenager. I can't stop myself from smiling until we entered the airplane.

------------------

After we arrived here in Japan, we just rest for a bit and proceed with our business here.

Later that evening, I attended the business meeting for potential partnership of different company all over the Asia.

Tomorrow we're going to persuade all the business tycoon to support our business and hopefully we can made them sign contract with us so in that way, our company will grow all over Asia.

Before I went to sleep, I do video call with Chaeyoung and she's sleepy. I saw her cute little yawn while we're talking.

There's no time difference between Seoul and Tokyo. It just happened apparently according to her, she's exhausted managing her studio that is about to open.

"Chaeng, go get some sleep. After tomorrow I'll come back so we don't need to spend the night talking. Let's have non-stop conversation when I came back."

"I'm really sorry Chu. I really need some sleep right now." She replied with a yawn.

"Sleep now. Good night and I love you." I said.

"Goodnight and I love you too." She ended the video call and I'm smiling like a creep because I feel giddiness all throughout my system.

I lay on my bed as I play Chaeng's video on my phone. I closed my eyes as I enjoy the soothing voice of my girlfriend and eventually, I felt my eyes gets heavy and I'm drifted off to sleep.