chapter 6

Jisoo's POV

I'm here at my room standing while staring at the dress I'm gonna wear on tonight's batch reunion.

I'm having doubt wether to come or not because of many reasons that I have. At least excuses for me not to come and one of the excuse is, I don't know if I can't be civil with Chaeyoung.

It's been almost a week since our last talked and the only time we're having conversations when it's about work. The formalities is always there, the serious face and serious manners are always shown.

I shrugged my thoughts and decided just to go in that reunion. I don't want to hear an eternal sermon coming from Jennie who keep on texting me about this party.

I took a bath, dry myself and did my make up. After that, I wear the dress that my secretary choose for me cause I don't have time to pick one.

Once I'm decent, I walked to my car and started the engine headed to the event venue.

-----------------------

A lot of people are already inside once I entered. Different faces, some of them are familiar but most of them hit by their maturity.

"Jisoo!" I heard someone called my name so I turn my attention towards that person and I smiled lightly seeing that it's Jennie.

"You came." She happily remarks by the time she's standing next to me. "Of course I'll come. I don't want to hear your sermon." She playfully hit my arms and invite me to her table.

The venue is like just the same decorations of every gathering like this. The set up is more likely a bar setup. There's a counter with bartender, there's a small but tall round tables, no chairs aside from the counter.

Everyone is wearing a formal attires and having chitchats with their old classmates.

"Good thing the hospital allow you to leave." I stated then took a sip of the champagne in my glass. "I filed it a week before this. This event is actually scheduled last week but we need to postpone it due of lack of people who will attend." I nod my head in response and roam my eyes in the crowd.

"Have you seen Lisa?" I asked. She's not actually the one I'm looking for, it's the certain blonde who came back after 7 years of being MIA but I can't just blurted out her name right?

"I haven't seen- oh there she is. Who's that girl she's with?" Jennie replied then point out her finger towards a direction.

When I turn my head, I felt Deja Vu with this scene. Lisa's standing next to Chaeyoung while they're having a good conversation. Lisa is smiling so as Chaeyoung.

This scene reminds me of that field trip. I'm with Jennie that time too, I want to approach Chaeyoung and took her away from Lisa but I didn't, because I'm scared so I ended up staring at them.

Jennie nudge me that brought me back to my senses. I heard her gasped once she got a clear view of Chaeyoung.

"Oh my, Park Chaeyoung?" Jennie exclaimed. Chaeng smiled at her and took a glimpse of me. "Hi Jennie. I miss you." Chaeyoung happily stated but there's a little bit of shyness and hesitation.

Jennie draw near Chaeyoung and hug her. I can see how much they miss each other. How they longing for each other.

Aren't you just like Jennie? You miss her and longing for her?

I shook my head to remove the random thoughts and voice coming in my mind. I diverted my eyes away from them.

I saw Nayeon coming towards our direction and I'm not surprised hearing her loud squeal upon seeing their long lost best friend.