chapter 2

Lisa's POV

I'm here in my studio as I check everything that I need for my gallery auction. It will be held on Saturday and it's 2 days from now. I can't help but to feel nervous and excited at the same time.

"Lisa?" Mina, my co-organizer called me so I stop for a moment and look at her. She handed me a folder so I look what is it.

"It's the list of the bidders this Saturday auction night. I thought that this will come handy." She said that made me smile.

"This is great. Thank you." She smiled back and bid her goodbye because she need to do something so I let her.

I look at the name list and most of the bidders are from here in Korea. There's a company that caught my eyes "PL Entertainment Company?" I muttered under my breath.

I went to my computer and search for this company and there I found that they're the biggest Entertainment Company in Australia. There no much information about them, it only shows there business and the company basic information.

"So mysterious, eh?" I commented then turn off my computer.

"Who's mysterious?" I look at the one who spoke and it's Jisoo. I raised a brow seeing her here. "Aren't you supposed to be in your office?" I asked, she just shrugged my statement and sat on my chair.

"Well, just like you I need a break. That proposal and presentation are so exhausting." She whined then close her eyes and lean her head on the headboard of the chair.

"Which company this time?"

"PL Entertainment Company." She muttered. I narrowed my eyes because what coincidence that we have the same company Crisis.

"Would you believe that I can't get enough information of that company. Even the name of the CEO is no information. Even in the business world. All I know is they're one hell of a big shot." She added.

You know what I noticed about Jisoo, she becomes more human. Don't get me wrong, she's a real human and she's good. But we all know how she acts in the past, she always has this serious aura and don't complain about life.

But now, she started to open up, free to express herself and she became a little less intimidating nowadays.

"That company is actually one of my bidder. And just like you, I can't find any good information about them." She glance at me then close her eyes again.

"By the way, when is the business meeting?" I walked to my table and fixed all the things on it as I asked that question.

"Tomorrow. I need to make this deal to happen because if not, my Dad will kill me." She suddenly stood up and stretch herself.

"I should go back. I shouldn't idle in this situation. Gotta go Lisa." She rushed out of my studio so I continue fixing up my table.

A lot of things happened in the past you know. Jisoo is not mad at her father anymore when he decided to tell Jisoo the whole story. We actually met Oppa but he came back to China to manage his own business.

And also, I'm thankful to Uncle, Jisoo's Dad, that he let me have even just a little investment in their company that made me successful in my field.

I grabbed my phone as soon as I heard it rings. I look at the person and it's Jennie. I press the answer button and put my phone on my ear.

"What's up doctor kitten." I welcomed.

"Whatever Lisa. I called to inform you about our batch reunion. Make sure you'll be there or I will kill you."

"As if you can kill me, you're tiny as a kid." I tease that made her shout. I flinched and distance my phone to my ear.

"Stop teasing me, I just want to remind you that I'm close with your Mom so better behave or she'll know how naughty you are."

"Don't bring my Mom in this conversation." I retort. My Mom is actually close with her. Whenever she visits the hospital, I feel like Jennie is her daughter than me.

She always bring her food when we visit, she always offer her to come over in our house so she can cook something for Jennie.

"Whatever. I'm going to hang-up." She ended the call without hearing any response from me. I left a annoyed grimace then scoffed.

I heard my phone rang again so I answer it immediately. "What?" I angrily asked.

"Chill, what's with so unwelcoming voice?" I look at my phone and it's Seulgi. "Sorry, it just Jennie." I answered in much calm voice. I heard her laugh from the other line.

"She brought your Mom again in the conversation? I told you Lis, Auntie loves her more than you." She teasingly remarks. Jennie really have that charm to make my Mom love her so much.

"Why did you call?" I asked dismissing the topic.

"We're having celebration at my bar tonight, Irene and I will celebrate our 4 years anniversary so I'm hoping that the whole squad will be there."

"Sure I'll come. Congratulations Seul." After we said our goodbyes, we ended the call. I took a deep breath and look around my studio to make sure that everything is good and organize.

-------------------------

I'm here at Seulgi's bar to celebrate with their anniversary. The squad is here, it's actually just me, Seulgi, Bambam, Wendy, Chaeyoung and Momo.

Jennie, Nayeon and Joy are also here for Irene.

"Aren't all the doctors busy?" I asked to Jennie who's sitting next to me. She rolled her eyes and ignore my remarks. She kept her eyes fixated on the dance floor full of people.

We're actually in the private room but we can see what's going on through the tinted windows.

"Would you like us to dance?" I offer. Well, I know doctors only have limited time to unwind because of their hectic and tiring schedule. I just want her to enjoy her time off.

"Are you drunk?" She sassily asked that made me click my tongue in annoyance. "Forget it. Just tell them I went to the bathroom." I stood up and went outside the room.

I look around as I walk towards the bathroom but suddenly a familiar figure made me stop on my track.

I look at her carefully and I can't believe what my eyes is seeing. I rub my eyes and slap myself lightly to make sure I'm not drunk and imagining things.

She's standing in front the counter and handed a bill to pay for her drink. She smiled at the bartender and started to walk.

I don't know what's gotten into me but I follow her and make sure I walked faster not caring about those people I bumped with.

The way she walks, the color of her hair, she became much more taller but I know for sure that it's her.

I'm outside the bar and I roam my eyes to find her. I turn around, I run, but I don't know why she suddenly disappear.

I run towards the parking lot and there I saw her again. I run towards her but she already get inside her car. I tried to chased her as I call her out.

"Park Chaeyoung!" I yelled while running. I can't be wrong, it's really her.

She's back, Park Chaeyoung is back here in Korea.

-------------------------------
A/n:

Hi guys, I want to inform you that it will take time for me to update because I'm pretty busy nowadays but I assure you guys that it won't be for long.

I'll make sure to update as fast as I can.