chapter 15

Chaeyoung's POV

I woke up with Jisoo's arms snake around me as her head comfortably lying on my chest. I can't help but smile at myself to see how Jisoo looks adorable while she's sleeping.

I slowly remove her arms around me and check her temperature. She doesn't have fever now and I'm thankful for that.

I get off the bed and went to the kitchen to make us breakfast but unfortunately, there's no much ingredients in her fridge.

I took my wallet and decided to look for the nearest groceries store here in the area. I get in my car and drive off.

Lucky, not far from the place, I found a store so I stop my car, goes out and entered the store. I gather all the ingredients that I need and some stocks for Jisoo because I think she forgot to do groceries.

After I pay, I went back to my car and drive back to Jisoo's house. I park my car and entered the house.

I stop on my track and surprisingly see Jisoo sitting on the floor while she's crying. I'm so confused and worried at the same time seeing her in that kind of state.

"Jisoo?" I called out. She look at me and my heart almost fell when I saw how red is her eyes.

She stood up and rushed towards me. She engulfed me with a tight hug and buried her face on my shoulder. She cried even more and she's sobbing non-stop.

I hold the plastic bags using my one hand and use my extra hand to rub her back to make her calm.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I whispered softly.

"I thought you leave me. I thought everything is just a dream." She replied between her sob and cracking voice.

It breaks my heart seeing her like this. I'm not used to Jisoo's vulnerable side and I hate myself for being the reason why she's like this.

"I bought some groceries. You're still asleep so I didn't wake you up. I'm sorry if I made you worried." I apologise but she continued crying in my arms.

After a few moments, she stop from crying and she's more relaxed now. She pulled from the hug and look at me. "Promise me. Promise me that you won't ever leave me again."

She raised her hand asking for a pinky promise. I'm trying to suppress my smile because of how cute Jisoo is. She's like a toddler asking for a promise.

Can I keep her in my pocket?

I just go with the flow. I reciprocate her pinky finger and promise that I will never leave her again. She smiled at me brightly and took the plastic bags in my hand and walked to the kitchen.

I shook my head while smiling while staring at her figure leaving my sight. I follow her to the kitchen and I saw her taking out the groceries out of the bag.

"Just take a seat Jisoo. I'll fix these. You should take some rest to fully recover yourself." I said then push her lightly towards the counter table chair.

I fix everything, I arrange the groceries and prepare the ingredients that I need to make breakfast. The whole time I'm working Jisoo just staring at me and not a single second she took her eyes off of me.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" I asked while preparing our breakfast. She didn't answer and keep on staring at me so I shrugged and continue working.

I was startled a bit when I felt arms snake around my waist. Apparently, Jisoo is hugging me from behind.

"Jisoo I'm cooking." I said calmly but in reality, my heart is beating so fast and I felt goosebumps all over my body.

"Good morning." She replied while her head is place on my nape. I giggled and replied good morning too.

"I miss this. I miss you and spending time with you." She softly whispered and I can't help but to blush and feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I miss you too Jisoo but let me cook so we can eat." I did my best not to sound very affected by her because I'm not calm, I can't concentrate while she's being this clingy.

Instead of letting me go, she just tighten her grip from me and buried her face on my nape. "Jisoo please.." I don't know what should I do to make her stop.

As much as I want this, I don't want to ruin the food. Food is everything.

"Chu." She said then remove her head from my nape. She puts her head on my shoulder and I can feel she's looking at me.

"I'm sorry?" I asked then look at her using my peripheral vision. "Chu that's my name. You call me that. You give me that name." She baby talk and this time, I didn't stop myself from smiling and giggling.

I removed her arms from me and turn around to face her. "If I call you that will you let me cook now?" She nod her head like a good child so I pinched her cheeks lightly. "Chu, let me cook our breakfast please." I stated matching her cute voice.

She then smile at me genuinely and chuckled then went back to her seat. I shook my head in amusement and proceed cooking.

After I cooked and after we ate the breakfast that I made, I told her to take a warm bath while I'm washing the dishes.

She's hesitant for a while but when I convince her that I'm not going anywhere and I even made a promise to her, she agreed and now she's taking a shower.

I finished washing the dishes and grab my phone to check my email. While I'm scanning through my cellphone, I noticed Jisoo standing next to me. She's fully clothed but her hair is dripping wet.

She got a hair blower in her hand and a towel around her neck. I playfully grin at her know why she didn't dry her hair in her room.

"Let me guess, you thought that I leave so you rushed without drying your hair?" I asked teasingly but she shook her and sat next to me.

She handed me the towel and the hair blower and I look at her confusingly. "I trust you when you say you won't leave. Dry my hair please." She said in a very cute way and how I want to squished her because how adorable she is.

"Is it the after effect of being sick? You become clingy and adorable?" I tease then grab the towel and dry her hair a little before blowing it.

"It's the after effect of your coming back." She nonchalantly replied but made my heart flutter.

"Did you search that just like before?" I playfully tease.

"Nope. Those are natural. I remember you told me that you want me just to be myself."

"You still remember that after so many years?" She hold my hand to make me stop from drying her hair and look at me.

"I remember everything about you. Every single details, every single moment I have with you. I remember them all." She said in sincerity while looking at my eyes.

I don't know how long we're staring at each other. It breaks when she suddenly hug me and pull me down so we can both lying on the couch.

"I want coodle." She said in soft cute tone.

"Coodle?" I curiously asked.

"This. I want coodle. Let's coodle." She then buried her face on my neck then tighten her hug from me.

"You mean cuddle?"

"Yes. Coodle."

I swear, I'm gonna keep her in my pocket.

I smiled at myself, tighten my hug, kiss her forehead and close my eyes and I enjoy this moment that I have with her.

----------------------------------------------------------
A/n:

Another chapter? Why not.

Hope you like this one guys, if you read my other books, I always admit that I'm not good at making fluff but I'm trying and doing my best.

Anyways, who wants coodle?🤔😂