chapter 7

Chaeyoung's POV

I went outside Jisoo's house and take out my phone out of my bag. I dialed Lisa's number and after a few rings, she answered it.

"Chaeng, where are you?" Lisa asked as soon as she answered.

"Can you come pick me up? I'm in Jisoo's house."

"What are you doing there?"

"I brought her here cause she's drunk. I used her car so I don't have mine." I explained. Lisa said she's on her way so I ended the call and lean my back on the wall while holding my bag using both of my hands.

"Let's just hope she won't remember anything once she wakes up." I heave a long sigh because I'm exhausted. I don't know how long I can bear this situation that I have.

Should I go back to Australia?

Should I ask Uncle just to send a subordinate here that can replace me?

I shrugged my thoughts and just scroll through my cellphone waiting for Lisa to come.

Not for long, I saw Lisa's car stop in front of me so I hopped on the passenger seat. I put my seatbelt on and Lisa started the engine and drive off.

"What did you and Jisoo talked about?" I asked to break the silence inside the car. She glance at me then back to the road.

"It's nothing important." She dismissively replied.

"I already told you the reason why I left now you're the one whose keeping a secret?" I managed to sound that I'm hurt or offended so in that way, I can make her spill the tea.

"You really want to know?" She asked with a challenging voice. I nod my head in agreement.

"I told her we're dating." My eyes went double the size upon hearing her answer.

Since when?

"What?"

"I told her we're dating. I told her I asked you to date me."

"But we're not dating and you didn't asked me." I tried to recall every conversation that we had but there's no conversation regarding to this one.

"Exactly. I have a plan." She suddenly stop the car near the pavement and look at me. "Wanna know something?" I didn't replied, I just stare at her that made her to continue.

"I did like you when we were in highschool but since you like Jisoo, I stop myself going further. That day when I saw you crying in the woods and you confessed that you like Jisoo, I was hurt and broken. I told myself that I don't have a chance so I accept my fate and just be happy with you guys." I'm lost at words. I didn't know this, how come she managed to act like nothing?

"When you left, Jisoo was nothing but a messed. I know it because I'm with her. So since you're back, I want you guys to get back together."

"You like me?" I absentmindedly blurted that made her laugh a little. "Before. I did like you before but not now. I already like someone."

"Then why are you doing this?" I curiously asked. Telling Jisoo that we're dating? How it supposed to help me?

"I already told you, I want you guys to get back to each other. I will make Jisoo realize that she still has feelings for you by making this plan work. So better act right Chipmunk so you can get your girl back."

"What about her girlfriend?" I asked that made her pause for a moment. She started the engine and drive off. "I know that Soojoo will understand. She knows about Jisoo's past before entering their relationship. She might not know that it's you, you're Jisoo's 'TOTGA', but I think she'll realize it sooner or later."