Part 2

Beep!Beep! Beep!

There was possibly nothing more annoying than hearing that sound in the morning, especially after being gone for a whole week with no schedule what so ever. Groaning, I roll over and slam my hand on the off button to stop the annoying beeping from going on any longer. This is how my morning routine normally goes, I get pissed off at my alarm clock and slam my hand on it to turn it off, followed by me quickly getting up  so that I don't end up falling back asleep. After I am up and wake, I pick out my outfit which today happens to be A simple aqua sundress with white sandals. Next I do what ever I am going to do to my hair, which today I have chosen to straighten in, then I apply just a little bit of make up to finish up my look. After everything is done with the bathroom, I clean up a little before walking back to my room and grabbing my bag. Smiling, I walk downstairs to the kitchen where the familiar smell of cooking hits my nose.

"You look very beautiful today sweetie," my mother says making me smile. I take a seat at the breakfast bar and drink the glass of orange juice my mom has left out for me.

"Thanks," I say taking a bite of an apple. This was my daily thing, a glass of OJ and an apple, nothing more, nothing less. My mom shakes her head at me before going back to flipping the waffles. She never liked that I only ate that for breakfast, in fact, I rarely eat a lot at all. She thinks it's unhealthy, but I just don't like to eat a lot, that is all. I smile as Cooper come running inside from the backyard all dirty, which means he was digging for moles again. My mom lets out a groan and looks at him with a less than pleased look on her face as my dad walks into the room. He takes one look at Cooper and the dirt trail left from him and burst out laughing.

"He's at it again. At least we don't have a mole problem," he says kissing mom on the cheek as he walks past her to get to the food. She looks back at me and leans on the counter.

"Please don't forget to pick your sister up from practice today," She reminds me. I don't know why she has to tell me every day, I forgot one time. Of course, that one time was in the middle of a thunderstorm.

"I have practice today too, so don't worry I won't forget her," I say just as Morgan walks in.

"Yeah, because I don't feel like walking ten miles after just getting out of a practice to begin with this time," she jokes sitting down next to me. I laugh and we sit and eat our breakfast, which for Morgan was almost everything in sight. I don't know where the girl stores it all, she was tiny and ate enough for five people.

"Oh, you can take the truck to school today. Uncle TJ is picking me up today," He says just as we get ready to leave. I smile, I loved driving my dads truck. For one, it was a nice truck, and second, it was total bad ass and everyone loved it. I grabbed the keys and opened the front door just as uncle TJ walked up the front steps. He smiled at us and Morgan and I both hugged him. We missed him a lot, we loved all our family and we all got along.

"Do me a favor, whack Ryder into shape today at school. His mind is not in the game this week," he jokes. Ryder was one of the best players on our football team, along with my other cousins. It was funny, the town knew our family so well because of the sports we all played. I laughed and rushed to the truck, where Morgan was already seated and waiting. We were always running late, so she knew to be ready before I get in or I would leave without her. Then ten mile ride to school was eventful to say the least. It usually consist of Morgan and I jamming out to music and singing like crazy people. Of course, we acted normal as we pulled into the parking lot at school, parking next to our group.

"You got to take the truck today?" Lucas says as we all walk toward the school. I smile and place the keys in the side pocket of my backpack.

"Jealous?" I say making him smirk. We walk inside and go to class, my first class wasn't so bad, because I had Lilly in it with me. We both sat in the back, so that we could talk of course.

"How was your trip?" she asked taking a seat next to me as she walked into class. I smile and we sit and talk about it until the bell rings, and even then the teacher was late so we kept talking.

"This seat taken?" a male voice asked from beside us. I look up from my conversation with Lilly and see a boy I never seen around town before. I look at him and shake my head.

"No, go for it," I say looking back at Lilly who had the same look on her face that I did. Who was this new kid?

"Sorry I am late class, I was helping a few new students find their classes, oh looks like we have a new student in this one... Alex, welcome to Forest Grove High," Miss. Naples says as she begins the class. Alex, nice name. I wonder why he is starting only a month before graduation is here? 

A/N: Hope you guys are liking the story so far, leave some comments below on your opinion so far, or what you think is going to go on in this book! Also a picture of Faith to the Right >>>>>