Take 34

***PAUL's P.O.V.***

"Five..."

"Four..."

"Three..."

"Two..."

"One..."

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Or so it seems.

John snorted at this before turning off the television. That was everything the TV had all day since it's practically the first day of the year. I don't get why they had to remove all form of entertainment during this day when in fact for some people, it's the only free time they had, y'know.

Yet the only stuff they find on TV will be people celebrating and talking about New Years and all that rubbish.

"Ironic how we got to spend the new year in the freakin' future." George says. I agreed, "Yeah, I never thought we'd reach five months here, y'know."

"Come to think of it, it was April of 1963 when we left." Ringo says. "We came here September of 2018 that makes... I don't know, eight months in advance?"

"Then it's no new year for us." John sighs, "Sometimes, I'm wondering if these days still count in our lives."

I chuckled, "Well, basically, we didn't age. Not even a strand of hair." John stifled out a laugh, "Remembering the time we celebrated my birthday is funny now."

"That reminds me," Ringo thought, "I wonder when is Jude having her birthday. She's currently seventeen, right?"

Well, she was just seventeen~

I silently chuckled as I keep the pun to myself. That's when I remembered something, "Come to think of it lads, you know there is this thing called Facebook."

"And what's that book about?" John and Ringo asked with complete confusion on their faces.

Out of the three of them, it was only George who seems to have an idea on what I was talking about. "What do you want to do with Facebook? You want to make an account?"

"Well, I just figured we might know Jude's birthday on that thing. You told me it's how the modern people connect with each other, y'know." I shrugged.

"You mean, they get your personal information from that book?" Ringo asked. "Erm, presumably."

"Let's go check it out. It's important to know small stuff." John suggested which we all agreed upon to. Since George was the most technologically skilled between the four of us, we let him manage everything on the computer.

"We'll just use Jude's personal account because we don't have a rightful identity to begin with." Our guitarist said. Ringo sat next to him, "I thought we're talking about a book full of faces, though."

I shook my head and laughed at his remark. "So what did we found?"

"Hold your pants, people. It's not like Jude's birthday is tomo—" George trails off as his mouth gaped.

"What? Why did you stop?" John asks and looked at the monitor where it shows our girl's Facebook timeline.

Observing it, her profile picture shows of her wearing a brown dress in a beach and her cover photo is a picture of the Beatles. I smile at this, of course.

Below her name, Judy Parker, were a few pieces of information such as her hobbies, address, educational background, and her birthday which is...

"TOMORROW?!" I shrieked in complete bewilderment.