Chapter 20: Training with Whis! The Hero Killer Strikes!

Start from the beginning

*4 Days Later

Izuku is currently training to control his strength by trying hold a glass of water without crushing it. Whis would observe Izuku as he focused his strength and hold the glass as gently as possible as a Super Saiyan.

"Very Good Midoriya-san, now we shall work on your stamina a bit more." said Whis as Izuku put the glass down.

Just then, Izuku's phone rang "Wait, my phone works?" asked Izuku as Whis just laughed.

"Of course, I've been trying this service called Netflix and safe to say I'm enjoying it." said Whis.

Izuku picked up his phone to see who callled him 'All Might?'

"Hello All Might, do you need something?"

"Uh Yes! Young Midoriya, I need you for something that is very urgent. Can you please return to my agency?"

Izuku looked at Whis who nodded back.

"Sure, I'm heading back right now."

"Thanks! I'll see you soon." All Might then hangs up.

"I suppose we can finish our little training later, let me take you back." said Whis as he tapped his staff and the two teleported back to the might tower.

*30 Minutes later

Izuku and Whis appeared on the roof of the might tower "See you later Whis" said Izuku as he bowed respectfully.

Whis just nodded and disappeared back to inform Vegeta.

Izuku used instant transmission to teleport into All Might's office. All Might is currently trying to between two suits, one is yellow, and the other is green. Despite being the No.1 Hero All Might seems to struggle to pick one.

"Oh Midoriya! Perfect Timing, Apparently I have been set up for a blind date by one of my assistants. I'm trying to pick between green or yellow, care to help me out?" asked All Might as he showed Izuku the suits.

Izuku observed the two suits "I think yellow is your color. Try that!". All Might nodded as he put the green one away and prepared his yellow one for his blind date.

"Is that why you called me?" asked Izuku as he sat down. All Might looked serious for a second as he pulled up some papers.

"I'm going to assign you to patrol an area tonight, I've already used up almost 3 hour already so I'm saving that for emergency. You will patrol Hosu city." All Might then handed Izuku a card.

"That is the temporary Hero license, it will allow you to use your power to subdue,contain, and combat villians. I trust that you'll be able to hold yourself, use this as a learning experience. If you see any big threats, you can call me for assistance." said All Might as he walked to Izuku.

"Go and be a hero, my boy." said All Might as patted Izuku's shoulder and walked off with his yellow suit to prepare for his date.

"Huh, well good for him." said Izuku as he go to change into his spare gi.

*A few minutes later

Izuku tied his obi together as he looked at his phone "It's still 4 P.M., I got some time to pass. Might as well head out to grab a bite"

Izuku then got a call from his mother "Hey mom, what's up!"

"Hey Izuku, just checking up on you. Are you doing fine?" asked his mother.

After chatting for a bit, Izuku prepared to head out to eat something.

"Hey sweetie! Before you go, I wanted to tell you that a contact of mine have set me up with someone. I'm going to go dine outside with him. Like a blind date thing. Be careful okay?" said his mother