🌹 soraya97 🌹

Start from the beginning

"isnt that, that broadway thing?" i question.

"yes! do you know it?"

"no. but, you guys won't be able to listen to them again or spend time together. is that what you want? this is the government we're handing our asses too. these are the people who successfully broke dominic... they aren't amateurs- we're the amateurs! this is life or death."

"no offense soraya but can you stop trying to get us to back out of this plan? their had to be a reason dominic walked into nancy's that day and met seph and i. even going so far as to trust us to use your van. we wouldn't have met otherwise. you and i, we're special! you need help. dominic does too. and we're going to give it to you."

"i think you're stuck with us," persephone adds.

"over!"

"okay. okay. well then let's do this," i nod although they can't see me.

"good, because we're just about in position," persephone says.

"so are we," i state, watching the capitol grow larger in stature.

"just say when, over."

i look at grayson.

"you ready?" he asks me.

"it's now or never. you know, i've never been to the capitol."

"is it beautiful?"

i look at the building once more.

"nope. i'll be glad to see it burned to the ground."

we finally find a good spot that's hidden and private behind trees, facing diagonal to the front of the capitol. we park and get out.

i shoulder my ak-47 and grab my bag with my guns and ammo.

"speakers set up soraya, all ready to go. give us the signal."

"we're in position. matt?"

"hiked my ass here at lightening speed. apple is safe. i'm ready."

i nod and look at the capitol and the bright green grass that separates us.

the moment that dominic and i ran so far to get away from is here. and instead of it being dominic and soraya, it's just soraya- and i'll be against the guy i've struggled to get close to only to lose him when he breaks through.

maybe this is my fault.

maybe this is his.

or maybe it's the government- but right now, i will not stop.

i will not hold back.

whoever this lady is took the one good thing in my life and i won't stop until i have him back.

and if i can't, well... we'll cross that bridge when it comes.

"bluetooth," i speak into my walkie and clip it to my tank top.

i open my bag. i pull out my second walkie and two .45s. i place them in the back of my pants. i grab two clips and place them in my back pockets.

i watch grayson gear himself up as well. he's confident; sure of himself- like he's went into battle before.

my surveillance of him is interrupted by the sound of a crash; metal scrapping against the building.

instinctively gray and i duck down behind the car even though that's my signal that i just set in to motion.