"Eren. Calm down. It's his decision." I say. My voice void of any emotion. But, he doesn't accept that.

"You just said... you'd use it on Armin." He growls in a low tone. Levi glares at him out of the corner of his eye.

"I'm... reviving the one who can save humanity." Levi stands his ground. Mikasa draws a sword yet her hand was shaking intensly. She looked broken. A broken girl. Just like me... I think.

"Do you guys... Do you have the faintest damn clue... what you're doing? It's Erwin. The Commander of the Survey Corps. And you're saying to watch him die. There's no time for this. Stay out of my way." Levi goes to walk away but Eren grabs the metal case in his hands and try's taking it.

"E-Eren, keep your e-emotions out of this. He was entrusted with the decision." I grip his shoulder even more, pulling at the cloth of his jacket. He looks at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Keep my... emotions out? You sick bitch. Armin's your best friend aswell." He hisses. I furrow my eyebrows as he turns back to Levi. "Tell me. How come you didn't hand over the syringe right away?!"

"Because I was considering the possibility Erwin might still be alive." He reply's, still glaring at Eren.

"You couldn't have known Floch would drag the commander here! There's just no way you knew!" Eren grips the case even harder, trying to pull it into his possesion, but he's no match for Levi's strength.

"You're right, but... The fact that Erwin is now here means I use it on him." Levi says nonchalantly. Eren tugs the case but Levi drives his fist into the side of his face, sending him flying to the other side of the roof.

Mikasa lets out a frustrated cry and runs up to Levi and pins him down, holding her blade up to his neck. Levi was gripping the blade with his free hand to stop it from killing him.

"Mikasa!" I scold her, but she doesn't move. I go to grab her but she knocks me off my feet and I roll down the roof. I wince. My energy is drained from the events of today and I don't have much fight in me. I crawl up the roof and try grabbing Mikasa again but she kicks my arm.

I let out a wail of pain and frustration and grip my wrist. It hurt. The impact was screaming through my nerves in waves. I wobble to my feet and decide to help Eren.

"You should know as well as I do! Without Erwin's talent, humanity can't beat the Titans!" Levi shouts at her.

"That's right, Mikasa! Let's stop with this madness already!" Floch wails. I grab Erens forearm and pick him up, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

"It's no different if we lose... Armin." He utters.

Mikasa gasps. "Eren!" She shouts to him.

"Hasn't it... always been like that? He's the reason why we saved Trost by plugging it with a rock. He revealed Annie's identity. It was Armin who came up with the idea of moving at night! The only reason we uncovered Reiner's hiding spot... and the only reason we defeated Bertholdt... was all because of Armin!" Eren shouts. It lights a spark in me. "The one who's gonna save humanity isn't me, Ezlyn or the commander! It's Armin! Isn't that right, Mikasa, Ezlyn?!"

I fall to my knees and Eren comes down with me. I can feel it welling up inside of me. I was going to cry. I'm gonna cry! I'm gonna cry! My last converstation with Marco pops up in my head.

"Shhh, promise me something. I want you to live your life wthout fear or regret, that's what'll make you stronger than you are now. In this world we are in, I want you to fling away all of your emotion until you see what you want most. What do you want to see?"