Chapter 127

My Mana ran out, and the spells I had cast began using Miasma. As it erupted from my body, the monster cowered even more.

  "So thick." It said as its eyes widened in fear. "Just how many monsters did you eat!?"

  "Hahahahaha!" I laughed as my spells grew in power, and the wind from my vortex increased in speed and velocity, causing the monster to be slowly dragged on its feet as it steadied itself. "How many?" I repeated. "I wonder." I kicked off the ground, appearing before it and grabbing its face with my left arm.

  The ice spread on its face, and the electricity sparked as it conducted through the ice and exploded.

  "GRAH!" The monster skidded back.

  I reached a hand out as if I was offering a helping hand. "Come." I smiled as we were both pulled away by the tornado's force. "Entertain me!" I laughed as we spun around.

  I closed in on the monster, unsheathing Rei. Our blades sparked as they made contact, and we exchanged blows. I slid Rei up its blade and backhanded it with my other hand, sending it flying farther away. I kicked off a ripple and propelled myself closer to it.

  It fired several of its projectiles at me, but they were shot down by several of the Fireballs and Ice Javelins I had floating in the air. "Weak!" I laughed. "Weak! Weak! Weak! You're too weak!" My feet landed on its chest, and I grabbed its shoulder before flipping and kicking it away. "You wanted a monster!" A large boulder appeared in front of me. I shifted into my rabbit form and grabbed hold of it with my paws.

  "What!?" The monster looked around for me. As the boulder passed, I kicked off and returned to my Human form.

  "So I'll give you a monster!" I landed on its back and wrapped around it in a Brazilian Jujitsu hold as my entire body permeated a sub-zero frost that crackled and sparked with webs of electricity. "Boom!" I laughed as an explosion erupted from my body, damaged the creature, and sent it flying away. I made a gun shape with my hand and pointed at the monster as several dozen of my electric-infused Fireballs and Ice Javelins crashed into it and exploded with the force of several explosion spells. "Boom! Boom! Boom!" I giggled in glee as I spun and twisted around while closing in on it.

  "What is this!" The creature cried out fearfully as I went to attack. It jabbed its sword at me, but I shifted into my rabbit form and zipped around and up its arm before kicking its face with a foot. It backflipped away, and I began hopping from ripple to ripple as I closed in again.

  "Wow! Wow! Wow!" I laughed wildly. "You aren't dead yet!" I landed on its shoulder, and it looked at me fearfully. "I guess that goes to show just how weak I am." My eyes glowed as I rammed my head into its face.

  "GAH!" It was sent flying away, and it tried again to fire its projectiles at me. But I, once again, shot them down. "How can anyone be this strong?!"

  "Isn't that obvious?" I returned to my Human form as I stood in the center of the vortex on a ripple, my arms spread to either side as I leered at it. "Because out of all seven Gods, all seven Deities, and all seven Creatures of Lore," several hundred more Fireballs and Ice Javelins appeared above me and cracked with electricity. "I, alone, reign supreme." All my projectiles rained down on the monster in an unrelenting torrent.

  As the last of the projectiles let up, I saw that the monster was gone.

  "Tsk. Dead already?" I clicked my tongue in annoyance.

  "....." I could hear Azrael's silence. "It's...not dead," he finally spoke. "It ran away."

  "Huh?" I reared my lip.