Possess

Just as Lucy had asked her question a chuckle from her head drowned out Natsu's words.
" Hello Mate," a voice like Natsu's but menacing spoke, the kind Natsu would use for his enemies it caused Lucy to shiver. Natsu had begun to shake her at this point with no response. Lucy thought to herself
"Who are you?"
"I am Natsu or at least the dragon half of Natsu"
"What are you doing inside my head!" She mentally yelled
"You needed me and so he transferred his magic to you."
Natsu had concentrated on the bond between him and Lucy and began to listen to the other voice in her head the one that Natsu had battled in himself before.
"How do I give you back?" Lucy asked herself or well the voice in her head.
"Not sure mate, but I am perfectly content here instead of in that bone head. He should have marked you when I awoke. Others could take you from me"
She sighed and shook her head coming back to reality Natsu had his hands on her shoulders and his eyes closed in concentration. She shook him a little and his eyes blinked before he focused on her.
"So what now?" She asked; Natsu let go of her
"I'm not sure, I didn't even know I could do that" he spoke as he moved to sit on the couch. He laid his arms over the top and laid his head back eyes closed. Lucy sat next to him she looked on at him curious of what was going on in his head but not wanting to invade. She looked over him his hair falling in front of his face his vest showing off his bare chest, her eyes moved over his muscles none of them were for show, they were there to protect him and his family. She moved her eyes back up; his neck was bare showing another small scar. It was odd seeing Natsu without the scarf she smiled and removed it from her neck.
Natsu opened his eyes and lifted his head looking at her, she placed the scarf around his neck and kissed his cheek he smiled.
"No one but the dragons knows about any of this. I already have all the information I could get from the other slayers. I just don't know what to do" he admitted sounding defeated.
She smiled
"It's alright Natsu we can figure this out" just as Lucy had finished her sentence her senses heightened and she could smell Natsu. A specific scent she could only describe as being Natsu, she could even smell her own unique scent marking.
"Natsu? Can you still smell me?" She asked
"Your weird Luce" he stated Lucy slapped his arm
"I'm serious Natsu" he sighed and took a deep breath in through his nose
"Yes, why?"
"Because I can smell you"
"Come on Luce I just showered yesterday I even used the girly stuff in there"
"No Natsu like what you say when your tracking someone you smell good... it's delicious" she growled low. Her eyes began to glow again.