Unexpected

Natsu had been tossed back into his cell, he barely had the energy to move an arm, and although he fought to stay awake his eyelids grew heavy, his mind became numb and blank before he fell asleep. Natsu stood in the darkness with nothing around him at first he had tried running, running anywhere that might have something, anything! He never found it, Natsu felt like a lost child, an abandoned child. It was like losing Igneel all over again Natsu found himself losing all hope this time he sat down his head on his knees, Natsu normally wasn't a crier but he could feel himself swallowing down the urge. His ears then perked up, he caught the smallest sound of a laugh. Natsu brought his head back up and now held his breath waiting for another sound, then it came again but closer, Natsu stood up and heard the laugh again except now it was directly behind him he turned to see a little ball of light and a glimpse of wings. 

"Catch me if you can!" the high-pitched childlike voice came from the light and it giggled once more. Natsu followed it with wonder, and the more he followed the clearer the light began to become something, a small fairy, with blonde hair. "blonde hair like Lucy's" he thought, he followed the little ball of light when he suddenly spotted a sliver of light ahead and Natsu took off running toward it at full speed. Just as he reached for it the fairy got in his face and suddenly she was no longer small but big and she wasn't a stranger to Natsu. There stood Lucy her beautiful chocolate eyes gleaming with joy, the only difference about her was the wings coming from her back. She wore little clothing, not that Natsu noticed, and Natsu held his breath as this Lucy stood on her tiptoes getting inches from his face, just as he thought she might kiss him, her mouth was next to his ear and she whispered three words. 

"wake up Natsu" 

Lucy had begun walking through Magnolia back to Natsu's house of course she wasn't alone her guild members were all around her hidden. She tried to act as if everything was normal as if she were lost in thought and just simply walking home. It didn't take long for a few people to show up in front of her, Lucy got out her whip and the four of them clashed. Her guildmates knowing she could have easily taken these three but she had to put up a show. Eventually, she was captured and they ran off with Lucy her guildmates not far behind. The group traveled outside of magnolia and finally came upon a cave in which they entered and near the back of it they pulled on a stalagmite and of course like all evil people a secret door began to sink into the floor. Lucy worried that all her guildmates wouldn't be able to make it in before it closed so she began to thrash around and tried to get loose from her captures. She managed to kick one and they took the time to tie up her legs, one of them throwing her over his shoulder. As soon as the group seemed to have gotten deep enough inside Lucy shouted. 

"GEMINI NOW!" The Lucy that was once captured over the shoulder was gone and free leaving the Gemini twins behind, Lucy uncovered herself as they flew to her side. Lucy took out her whip grabbing one man with it and slinging him into the other with all her might knocking out the two. Lucy then took off running through the halls her guildmates not far behind. No one had known Lucy was using Gemini but no one even questioned it as they raced through the unknown hidden structure. "Natsu." Lucy thought hoping maybe her thoughts would help her find him. She raced through the corridors using her whip or dodging people she wanted to gather a crowd, and anyone left behind was taken care of by her hidden guildmates since Erza hadn't given them any instruction through warren. When the alarms finally began to sound and hundreds of people raced toward Lucy she smiled. 

"CANA NOW"  

Cana removed her cape and pointed her arm toward the wall in the direction the cave opening would be in. She smiled  as her arm began to glow red with the fairy glitter markings and she began to chant 

"Gather! O river of light that's guided by the fairies!
Shine! In order to perish the fangs of evil!
Fairy Glitter! "

A giant bright glittering flash burst through the wall and a gaping hole appeared and the rest of the fairy tail revealed themselves just as the dust and shock began to settle down Lucy stood with Gemini who had once again taken on Lucy's form. They stood back to back holding hands as they began to chant themselves. 

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...
All the stars, far and wide...
Show me thy appearance...
With such shine.
Oh Tetrabiblos...
I am the ruler of the stars...
Aspect become complete...
Open thy malevolent gate.
Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...
Shine!
Urano Metria! "

Around Lucy Swirled the night sky much like aurora Borealis with little glowing planets, shining brighter until you were unable to look and unable to see Lucy and Gemini and then the Planets swirled out and attacked. This alone took out more than enough people and Gemini disappeared  Lucy stumbled slightly from casting such a big spell. Though Lucy was sure her guildmates thought she was going through extreme measures she wouldn't take any chances when it came to Natsu. She had been strategic however, It was clear they had some form of magic that stopped Natsu's escape and was relieved that Fairy Glitter had even worked against such magic but I guess having secrets in a guild wasn't all bad. She needed her comrades at full strength and didn't know how many people would be here to stop their pursuit of Natsu. Her Guildmates had saved her many times over and she knew they would be her saving grace against any who might be on par with the entirety of the guild's strength. Lucy looked back at Erza who was already equipped and Erza gave her a smile and a nod and with that Lucy stood up and she turned toward those approaching the scene and stole Natsu's favorite line. 

"I'm all fired up now!" 

She raced forward transforming in her cancer star dress to give her speed, She no longer felt tired from her spell and moved through the crowd of people her eyes searching for any sign of Natsu.