pain

Natsu knew that this was his hell and if he were ever to face hell it would be a breeze compared to the pain he felt at the moment. He had woke up back on the table only waking to the machine whirring and warming up, then the pain began. His thoughts were focused on lucy and keeping her out keeping this pain from reaching her. He gritted his teeth till he thought they would shatter before screaming, tears rolling down his face, trying to suck air back into his lungs was like breathing in needles that ripped at his lungs. His muscles spasmed against his will and he could no longer sweat. He felt he had been in this state for hours but when it stopped he could feel himself on the verge of passing out, he could sense people around him. He was being unstrapped but Natsu couldn't move, he was picked up every touch burning like acid, he was then tossed into a tub of ice water. This shocked Natsu awake enough he grabbed the side of the tub and pulled himself up.

"you will walk" Joseph spoke to him, Natsu slowly got out of the tub and stumbled behind him. They ended up back in the cafeteria Natsu wasn't sure how he had gotten there but the food was placed in front of him and instinct took over. He ate and ate and ate till he felt he could puck, he could feel his body begging for the nutrition. When he couldn't handle it anymore he noticed joseph sat across from him writing in a notebook, his green eyes flashed up at Natsu, he looked at his watch and began writing in the notebook once again.

"you just going to ignore me?" Natsu asked, the man scoffed and rolled his eyes. He finally sat the notebook down.

"You're failing me simply speaking, you should be fully recharged by now, yet I can't get an inkling out of you from my machine. You are suppose to be at your strongest right now," he spoke like he was scorning Natsu for a bad grade.

"would you like to tell me why you are powerless!?" He yelled slamming his fist on the table causing others in the cafeteria to look. Natsu smirked putting his arms behind his head

"Maybe because you suck at your job." Natsu smarted off, he was then grabbed by his shirt and pulled onto the table over his dirty dishes.

" You forget your place here, you are nothing but a battery and you will tell me what's wrong with your power source." Natsu grabbed the mans hands and pulled them off his shirt he sat back down

" I feel the same besides being in pain all over my body, maybe you underestimated the dragon slayer power," Natsu said shrugging. Natsu of course didn't believe his power could be sucked out of him in one day and he didn't feel any different but it made him wonder what was wrong with him. The man across from him drummed his fingers on the table for a while before he stood.

"Follow me," he said. Natsu reluctantly did what he said I mean what else was Natsu suppose to do he couldn't just escape, he was sure everyone in here had something they could lock on him, and he wasn't at full power like the guy said so he couldn't depend on his abilities too much. They ended up back in the room and Natsu stopped outside the door. Joseph just groaned in annoyance "get him". Natsu was once again forced onto the table and strapped down, Natsu looked up at Joeseph in anger.

"Looks like you need motivation. I'm going after your mate, I'm going to bring her here put her in one of these machines, and then I'm going to force her to be mine to do whatever I please with her and you won't be able to do anything about it. "

Natsu began to struggle against the straps growling, his teeth lengthening and his claws beginning to glow, his body lighting on fire.

Joeseph began to laugh above him before giving orders

"Go get the girl. Start up that machine"

Lucy who had recovered from her awful wake-up call was explaining to levy what had happened in her dream, of course, Erza was there listening as well but not showing much interest as she had cake in front of her. Levy pondered the dream

"maybe his scarf has magic? It did protect him from Zeref." Levy threw out there. Lucy played with the scarf between her fingers

"and somehow the magic holds Natsu's memories?" Lucy questioned back the girls began to ponder in silence before Erza crashed their focus.

"what does it matter if the scarf does that, what does matter is we have more info on how to save Natsu" Erza spoke up. Lucy nodded her head in agreement and went to stand up from the table with new determination before crashing back down at the sound of Natsu's voice in her head.

"Mate. they are after. you run." Lucy tried to reply screaming out for Natsu but not being able to reach him.

"NATSU!! .... Natsu please" she began to cry knowing he was in pain and helpless and she couldn't do anything, But then her tears began to become angry and she began to laugh almost hysterically. She screamed out in anger and stormed from the table just to throw another out of her way. Her body began to heat up and she jumped up on the bar.

"LISTEN UP!! Natsu's capturers are coming for me. We are gonna make sure they can find me. you will hunt us down and our slayers are going to tear their way in to get Natsu. This is our one shot if we are lucky enough we can do this. " She started and before you know it everyone was bustling around with ideas for plans when Erza came up to Lucy.

"you know what we have to do, don't you? " she asked Lucy smiled down at her

"of course but it isn't going to be fun or easy."