22. SURPRISE ATTACK

We hurried outside to see my Bodygauards & 10 men shooting each other soon my bodyguards were dead and one of the men came towards me my brothers and unnies were ready to attack him but were shocked at what he did.

BTS POV:-
A man was coming towards Y/n we were all ready to attack him but suddenly he came and hugged Y/n and Y/n was patting his head.
?? :- Yah noona you said we will get a warm welcome but here they are shooting at us.
Y/n:- Soobin-ah they did not know (pull his ear) you could have come without mask . Now see you killed my bodyguards.
Soobin:- sorry noona.

Then other 4 of them shout noona loudly and Y/n goes and hugs them all. She brought them all inside.

Y/n:- Guys meet my babies TXT.
?? :- hi I am Yeonjun and I am leader, fighter.
?? :- I am Beomgyu, hacker and fighter
?? :- Taehyun, medic and sniper
?? :- Kai, dealer and sniper
Soobin:- Soobin , assassin and hacker.
Y/n:- these guys are the backup I was talking about. They are younger than us but don't underestimate them they are pretty strong
Jisoo:- since when did they join the group??
Jennie:- and why don't we know them??
Y/n:- they joined before you all and I was the one who trained them from beginning
Lisa:- where were they??
Y/n:- I sent them to Japan to see our mafia business there.
Yeonjun:- actually we are all brothers. We were kidnapped by human trafficking that time noona saved us.
Kai:- she told us to be free but we chose to work under her as her loyal servents as repayment.
Taehyun:- Noona was hard to convince but after 5 months of begging and requesting she accepted to let us join.
Beomgyu:- she is very considerate towards us and loves us like an elder sister.
Y/n:- (wiping fake tears) ohh my babies are making me cry.
Jin, jisoo:- My baby has grown and is calling others babies.

Y/n whined at them and the others were laughing at this.

TIME SKIP
Y/n:- so the real reason why I called them here is Ateez is going to attack BTS after 2 weeks but we are going to attack them  tomorrow in school when they will be unaware. I will tell the plan of attack tomorrow. So take rest today .
Joonie:- ohh by the way Y/n we also called for backup as we are against 3 groups they will arrive tomorrow.

She nodded and we all went to our rooms to take rest.

THE NEXT DAY
Y/N POV:-
Today we have to finish them all and take my revenge I went to get ready and I was fully armed this time. I went down stairs and began explaining the plan.
Y/n:- First TXT,RM, Suzy and Jen  will come to the school. The backup and start shooting outside of the school to scare the students by that time you 9 will enter the cafeteria from behind and me, jk, v, jm, rose, liz will execute the students to safety. After that suga, jhope and RJ will cut the power of cafeteria and hurry their way to the cafeteria because that's where the real fight begins. After you came in position tell one of the bodyguards to turn the lights on.Tell some of our bodygaurds to come as we can't be sure that they will not have backup. Then the fight begins BTS will handle SEVENTEEN, BP& me will handle TWICE where as me and the backup and TXT will take care of ATEEZ. But remember don't kill Yeosang. I want to kill him myself.
RM:- Don't take this as a joke they are more in number, we should be fully armed and alert. This may or not be a successful mission as they are also the top mafia groups.
Y/n:- Any doubts??
Soobin:- boss you said only Momo studies in your school so we only have to take care of ATEEZ &SEVENTEEN right??
Y/n:- I got to know that after revealing myself Momo asked all members to join the school.
Jimin:- but why did you reveal your identity.
Y/n:- because if we kill Momo now then the rest of the Twice will surely get revenge. I already assumed that if I reveal myself the whole group will come to school and in that way we can kill them all at once.
Kookie:- wow what a plan.

Outfit

Weapons:-

Weapons:-

DURING LUNCH

DURING LUNCH.
Now we are in cafeteria and today ATEEZ stayed away from us and our news was right the whole TWICE is here. The maknae line, rose, Lisa , me were sitting in the cafeteria waiting for everyone's arrival Yeosang was about to come to us just then bullet shots were heard. And now the plan has begun.😏😏

Y/n:- LET THE PARTY BEGIN.

TO BE CONTINUED.

WHO ARE THE BACKUPS?? WILL Y/N'S PLAN WORKOUT?? OR WILL IT GO THE OTHER WAY?? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT.

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜