20. PATCH UP.

It was 2 in the afternoon and Y/n woke up in her bedroom she was confused as she was in bar when she passed out. She went down stairs to see all of them sitting in the living room with guilty and angry faces.

Y/n:- who brought me home??
Jin:- Us. (Rapping) AND YOU YOUNG LADY HOW DARE YOU GO TO DRINK IN THE AFTERNOON DO YOU KNOW WE WERE SO WORRIED FOR YOU. WE WERE AFRAID TO LOSE YOU--

He was cut off by Y/n hugging him and crying.

Jin:- hey I didn't mean to hurt you.
Y/n:- no it's just that I am happy to see you care for me after long 6 months.
Jimin:- about that Y/n we are extremely sorry we didn't let you explain.
Yoongi:- we are really sorry Y/n pls try to forgive us.
All:- pls Y/n!! We are really sorry.

Y/n got extremely happy and did a group hug.

Y/n:- I guess that bastard doesn't know how to shut his mouth, but he did the right thing I am so happy.
All:- we are extremely sorry Y/n
Y/n:- hey guys it's okay.

You all part away from hug you ran to your and brought some papers with you. All were looking at you with a confused look except Namjoon he understood what you were trying to do and he smirked.

Y/n:- (smirk) So Mr. RM would you like to accept my offer and sign the contract??
RM:- Actually Miss Scarlet I was also thinking about this and I agree tell me where to sign.

He signed the papers and the others were confused by what is happening.

Yoongi:- (to Y/n) why did you call him Mr. RM??
Hobi :- (to Joonie) And why did you call her Scarlet??
Jisoo:- what's that contract??
RM:- it is a contract to collaborate our Mafia business.

All nodded their heads. It was time for lunch so you all were seated in your dining room.

Y/n:- BTS needs to be careful as ATEEZ, SEVENTEEN & TWICE are targeting you. I will provide you support but you need to find other allies so I called my most trusted group from Japan.
Kookie:- we get why ATEEZ and SEVENTEEN were against us but why TWICE??
Y/n:- ohh Nancy's real name is Momo she is the leader of TWICE she became Tae oppa's girlfriend just to seperate you all and make you weak for her boyfriend YEOSANG as it will be easy to destroy you.
Tae:- how did you find out !??
Y/n:- well let's say I have sharp ears. I heard her talking to Yeosang.
Y/n:- how do you know why ATEEZ is attacking you!??
Jennie:- (nervous) well we followed you earlier this morning and saw the most horrible sight
Y/n:- don't tell me you guys saw me torture that man.
Lisa:- unfortunately we did
Rosé:- and we regret it.
Lisa:- what happened to you we never saw you torture someone so horribly.
Y/n:- well I used to torture like this before 2 years but since you guys came I stopped it.
Yoongi:- well I have to say your methods are super.
Y/n:- I know right I love them.

They hi-fi each other and the others were looking at them wierdly.

Kookie:- well we got 2 psychos in the house.

All chucked at his comment.

Joon:- wait I thought you had Mammamoo as your backup where are they.?
Y/n :- as soon  as everyone in the underworld got to know about Jack and Lily most of my trusted groups  left me. I am alone there is no more RED SPARROW.
Rose:- ohh we are sorry Y/n it is all because of us. And I promise I will try to bring them back.

Y/n smiled at them.

Y/n:- I guess it is time for me to reveal myself to everyone and stop this f**ki*g drama and be myself.

TO BE CONTINUED

WHO IS THE NEW GROUP?? AFTER Y/N REVEALS WILL SHE BE ABLE TO FIGHT ALONG HER BROTHERS AGAINST THE 3 GROUPS?? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT.

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜