21. REVEAL

Y/n:- I guess it is time for me to reveal myself to everyone and stop this f**ki*g drama and be myself.
Jennie:- are you planning to tell the whole world who you are.
Y/n:- No No i will just reveal my true behaviour and stop pretending
Jimin:- so you were pretending infront us all the time??
Y/n:- well yeah 😅😅

THE NEXT DAY
Today finally I can be my true self and couldn't care less if my brothers saw me like that. I grabbed my outfit and went downstairs.

I went to my bike and drove to school

(Note:- Y/n has a bike collection of nearly 40 bikes and car collection of 20 cars.)

When I got inside everyone was staring at me .I was just scrolling through my phone when I got msg from kookie.

In text
KOOKIE🍪🍪:- where are you it has been 10 mins since the class started.
Y/n 😈😈:- Yeah I am on my way wait I forgot about class.

I barged into the class without knocking.

Teacher:- Y/n where are your manners you are 10mins late and you didn't even knock.
Y/n:- what you gonna do about it?? Just carry on with your boring class.
Teacher:- Y/n detention after class
Y/n:- like I care. I won't even attend.

Saying that I went to my seat and sat beside Yeosang.

Yeosang:- Nancy told me that you are bothering her again do you want me to teach you another lesson??
Y/n:- If you want your girlfriend to be safe tell her to not to mess with me Mr. Hwang Yeosang.
Yeosang:- how do you know my full name??

Yeosang became tensed after hearing his full name and I smirked seeing him like that.

At the lunch break.
I was eating with my oppas and unnies peacefully until Yeosang comes to my table and slams his hand I front of my food tray I look at him and see Nancy standing beside her with a smirk.

Y/n:- what do you losers want?
Yeosang:- how do you know ow my full name??
Y/n:- I have my own ways so do that bother asking me you asshole.
Yeosang:- what did you call me
Y/n:- ASSHOLE and not only that you are a LOSER. 
Yeosang :- You are gonna regret that not only you but your brothers too

He smirked and was about to leave when he told about hurting my brothers I got mad and called him.
Y/n:-(smirk) ohh  Mr. Hwang you don't need to worry I am powerful enough to handle you
Yeosang:- how do you know ny name tell me??
Y/n:-(smirk) ohhh by the way I was wondering how your dear sister is??

He looked at me with wide eyes as no one knew about his sister

Yeosang:- I don't have any sister.
Y/n:- ohh yeah I forgot that Sunmi is already dead my mistake.

At that point realisation hit Yeosang and he glared at me.

Yeosang:-(mumbling) Scarlet.
Y/n:- (whisper to him) correct.
Yeosang:- I came for another reason but looks like I can hit 2 birds at one stone. Kill BTS and Scarlet for Sunmi's revenge.
Y/n:- I too want to take revenge for killing Jack and Lily.

We were whispering to each other as we were close just then the bell rang indicating that break time is over. He walked away from me.

Yeosang :- Get ready for your death dear Y/n
Y/n:- we will see whose death awaits.

AT HOME
You told everyone that Yeosang knows your identity

Jisoo:- why did you tell him??
Jin:- what if he harms you??
Joonie:- even your backup isn't here how can you be so careless

Just then *BAAM* all of them startled and rushed outside.

TO BE CONTINUED

WHY DO YOU THINK Y/N TOLD HER TRUE IDENTITY TO YEOSANG?? WHAT WILL HE DO? WILL HE HARM THEM OR WILL HE BE MORE CAREFUL?? WHAT WAS THAT SOUND NEAR BTS'S HOUSE?? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜