23. REVENGE

Y/n:- LET THE PARTY BEGIN.

Then I as planned all nights were off and sounds of people coming in were heard. All the maknaes got ready and then the lights were on and as expected all were in positions. That's when Y/n saw some familiar faces and some new faces. The backup consisted of 7 boys and 4 girls. She went towards the backup.

Y/n:- oh hello. Long time no see GOT7 and what happened to you girls??
?? :- we are sorry we left you alone.
Y/n:- why did you come back?? My dear Mamamoo??
Hwasa:- we got to know about everything and we wanted to ask for forgiveness.
Wheein:- and we wanted to help so we came back.
Momo:- ohh stop this nonsense chatter and come to point why are we the only people trapped here??
Y/n:- oh well you guys were trying to attack my brothers so I planned to kill you first.

As soon as she said that doors opened and some bodygaurds came inside.

Yeosung:- you thought we would come alone after you releasing your identity!! Never!
Suengkwan:- I thought BTS is more brighter than this.

They tried to overpower you so you also told your bodyguards to come inside. Now they were standing facing eachother more like glaring at each other. Then the gun fight begun. They were shooting at each other and also trying to dodge the ones coming towards them. During this Y/n saw that DK was about shoot JK and he was backfacing DK so Y/n shot at DK and it was a head shot. The gun fight continued during this process San was also dead. The bullets in Y/n's team were over and the same was on the other side.

Y/n POV:-
As soon as the bullets were over I looked at the surroundings and the counter was near us so I told them all to go behind the counter. All came and then I started to change my strategy.

Y/n:- so guys we would have to do a hand to hand combat is everyone ok with it??
All:- yes Scarlet.

AUTHOR POV:-
After that they all came out of the counter. And started to have a hand battle.
{The fights taking place are :-
Y/n -  Tzuyu       ; Lisa- Momo
Jennie - Sana    ;  jisoo - Jihyo
Rose - Nayeon ; Hwasa- Dahyun
Moonbyul - Chaeyoung.
Wheein- Mina;Solar- Jeongyeon
Rm -   Dino       ;   Rj - Wooyoung
Suga- Jongho ; Jhope-Seonghwa
Jm- Yunho   ;    V- Hongjoong
Jk- Yeosang ;  Mark - Mingi
Bambam- Wonwoo  
Jackson- Mingyu ; JayB- Scoups
Jinyoung- Joshua 
Youngjae- The8
Yugyeom- Jun; Kai- Suengkwan   Soobin-Woozi
Yeonjun-Jeonghan
Taehyun- Wonwoo Beomgyu-Vernon }

(The blonde in blue top is you )

And in that way a fight was begun as you all completed Y/n saw the surroundings and saw all her friends standing with blood on their face and some on their clothes. You search for Yeosang and you saw that he was near Jk with a knife in his leg and Jk's leg on his chest.

Y/N POV -
I went kookie and told him to leave Yeosang.

I took Yeosang to my base and call ALLEN

y/n:- hey I have a surprise come to my base.

Allen came and I showed him Yeosang and told him take his revenge but don't kill him. After about 30 mins he came out and told me that his job is done. I went to him and saw his clothes soaked in his own blood. I took a blade kept it in his mouth and cut his cheek ( Like Joker from DC) . Cut his tongue and left ear.

Y/n:- Do you guys want to play with him
ALL:- No thanks we are enjoying a show. (Smirk)
Y/n:-(smirk) well then he is all mine. 😈😈

I took a dagger and make cut all on his face. Took a knife and begin to peel his skin and like that I continued my torture till the last I killed him. That was the moment I was waiting for. Now it's accomplished.

Jisoo:- atlast your wish has been fulfilled.
Y/n:- Not yet Unnie

TO BE CONTINUED

ARE THEIR WISHES FULFILLED?? WHAT NEW PROBLEM WILL OCCUR?? HOW WILL Y/N FACE IT?? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT.

SORRY I KNOW THAT THIS WAS A BORING CHAPTER BUT THIS IS MY FIRST FF SO I AM STILL FIGURING OUT.

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜

BTS FF :- Mafia SiblingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara