9. ATTACKED

The next day
Tomorrow unnies will return and I will reveal myself I am kind of scared of the reaction of my brothers I know they are mafia too but I don't know if they agree with me being a mafia. It is presently 11 in the morning,mamammoo was on an important mission and some of my guards were with them and some guards were spying on ATEEZ and SEVENTEEN to inform me if something is wrong it is Sunday so there is no college.

Tae POV:-
I came to Y/n to call her for breakfast but she was too into her thoughts . I sat beside her and and called her name she was startled

Tae:- hahaha
Y/n:- what are you doing here??
Tae :- ohh Jin hyung is calling for breakfast.

We both went down and ate our breakfast

Y/N POV:-
After breakfast we were sitting in the living room I was scrolling down the phone when my phone showed an alert symbol which happens only when the enemy tries to penetrate the base . I hurriedly got up and changed my clothes my weapons were all in the base except for 4 identical guns I took them, I took the keys to my bike hidden in the garage.

My outfit:-

My gun:-

My gun:-

Y/n:- Jin hyung I am going out it's a emergency byee

Jin:-(sigh) okay be safe.

I rushed to the garage and took my bike and rushed my way to the base.

My bike :-

At the baseI went just to see my guards covered in their own blood

At the base
I went just to see my guards covered in their own blood. I went inside and saw Mr. Lee standing there waiting for me with around 25 guards

Mr. Lee :- I knew you would come scarlet
Scarlet:- what do you want from me?
Mr. Lee :- you know what I want. I want your power and weapons for myself
Scarlet :- I will never let you take them
Mr. Lee :- well then we have to do this the hard way then.

He snapped his fingers and his guards came to attack me.

AUTHOR POV:-
They began to attack you, you took a gun in each hand and started killing them John wick style. After the magazine of the guns emptied you took the other 2 guns and continued killing them ruthlessly. Later the bullets in the guns were completed and 5 guards were left . A guard was coming towards you with a bat in his hand you took the empty gun and hit his head and took his bat and smashed the guys head. Now the bat was broken so you threw it, 2 guards were attacking you with knives in their right hands. You caught their hands and twisted them they dropped the knives you reach out to a knife and stab them in the heart. You were occupied with this so 1 of the guards took the opportunity to shoot you. He shot the side of your stomach. You groaned and touched the place only to see blood on your hands. You walked to him stab the knife on top his head you took the gun in his hand and killed the guard standing in front of Mr. Lee. The gun was empty so you threw it away and in all this commotion my mask was torn so I threw it.

Mr. Lee:- well you never dissapoint me mafia queen but I didn't know you were a pretty teenager I am surprised.
Scarlet:- ohh cut the bullshit let's end this already!!

He had a gun in his hand he tried to shoot you but you dodged them successfully now his gun was also empty. Now it was a hand to hand combat.

Y/N POV:-
Mr. Lee is my rival and he often tries to mess with me by sending some puppets but this time he himself came into action. He is said to be one of the strongest.

His bullets are finished now it's a hand to hand combat I went to him and tried to punch him but he dodged me easily. He kicked my stomach and I coughed out blood he reached out to a knife that was in front of him he took it and stabbed me in the stomach and leg I was able to kick the knife from his hand. He punched me on my face causing a busted lip I fell on the ground he was about to kick my face but I held his leg, twisted it and dragged him he fell beside of me I climbed on top him and started to punch him. He held my both hands and head butted me ,my forehead started to bleed. I was able to release myself from his grip I tried to reach the knife which fell down earlier I got up from him and I took it but Mr. Lee was back on his feet he punched me again causing my nose to bleed he kicked my knee I yelped in pain and knelt down. I stab his leg he also came to my level I took the knife in my hand and stabbed his heart about 5 times he was dead. I was badly injured I fell beside him on the ground.

TO BE CONTINUED

WILL Y/N BE ABLE TO SURVIVE??
WHAT WILL BTS SAY AFTER SEEING HER CONDITION?? WILL THEY FIND OUT THAT Y/N IS MAFIA QUEEN?? KEEP READING TO FIND OUT. SORRY FOR THE BAD FIGHT SCENE I AM TRYING TO IMPROVE THIS IS MY FIRST FF SO PLS SUPPORT ME .

BORAHAE💜💜