8.A FUN DAY

After I dragged kookie yo the class I sat in my seat and the chair touched my open wound which caused me to whince and due to the sudden touch it started to bleed again I excused myself and went to the restroom luckily the spot where he stabbed was within my reach so I took some tissues and used them to stop the blood later I used the tape which I had brought to attach the tissues to my body till I went home. Luckily this was the last 2 hours and the last hour is optional so I will leave the school early .
AFTER 1 HOUR.
The blood was spilling continuously I think it needs some stitches the blood had stained my jacket and I couldn't leave them here so I went to jin hyung's office

Y/n:- Hyung Tae oppa is injured and he needs rest so can we go home?
Jin:- why what happened to him??
Y/n :- I will tell you all later.
Jin:- ok wait here for some minutes I will bring others too we will go home together.
Y/n:- okay

We met at the entrance and Everyone saw tae was injured and had a bandage on his head then Jin hyung asked the maknaes about what happened

Jimin:- ohh that he was beaten up by someone
Hobi:- atleast you could have defended yourself are you fine??
Tae:- I wanted to defend but someone blindfolded me and yeah I am fine.
Yoongi:- who brought you there
Kookie:- Y/n did she was coming from the restroom.
Jin:- okay let's go home Tae needs rest.

AT HOME :-
We reached home I directly went to my bedroom to take care of my wound. I stitched up my wound and changed to comfortable clothes. I went down stairs to see my brothers in the living room talking about something so I went to them from behind and scared them. All of them flinched badly.

Jin, hobi:- wtffff Y/N!!
Y/n :- hahaha you should see your faces hahaha so funny

Like this we spent the halfday I had a mission at midnight I went to the mission and went to sleep late .

The next day
Today is weekend so I woke up a but late and went downstairs I saw everyone was waiting for me so I went there and sit there . I thought about teasing them a bit so I started my great acting

Y/n:- hey jk pass me the glass water
As soon as I said that all choked on the food
Joon:- who are you talking to?
Y/n :- ohh I was talking to kookie.
Jimin:- why did you call him JK
Y/n:- because J- jung k- kook Jungkook so JK
All:- ohh
Y/n :- I was thinking of new nicknames for you guys . Check these names out.

All were looking terrified and they nodded their heads

Y/n :- okay suga for yoongi hyung because he is sweet as sugar, j-hope for hobi hyung because he is the hope of our house, v for Tae oppa as he always does v sign during photos and last but not least JK for Jungkook.

All were looking at each other shocked and they looked at me in anger

Suga:- what kind of names are these don't call us that
Jin:- have you been sneaking around lately

All were scared so to lighten their tension I stared acting as crying

Y/n :- ( teary) no but if you don't like the names just tell don't be so rude.
Hobi:- sorry princess we didn't mean it.

It was awkwardly silent for some time so I decided to break the silence.

Y/n:- I am bored wanna go to amusement park??
Jimin:- yeah let's goo
Kookie:- let's get it
Jin:- sure its a good idea

We all agreed and went to get dressed up we will leave in an hour.
Outfit:-

We went to the amusement park had a lot of fun went on many rides, ate a lot of sweets, bought some things, went to arcade and the last ride which was left was the rollercoaster

We went to the amusement park had a lot of fun went on many rides, ate a lot of sweets, bought some things, went to arcade and the last ride which was left was the rollercoaster .
Y/n:- let's all have a rollercoaster ride
Jin, hobi:- no no no we won't go

The maknae line had a smirk on their face

Maknae line :- we are going and its fixed.

After throwing alot of tantrums they both agreed but they were so scared the maknae line noticed it and they were laughing at them. All of them went to the ride all enjoyed well almost all because Jin hyung and hobi hyung were scared and were screaming. Then we went home.

Tae :- well we had a really good time it was fun

Today was a really fun day which we very rarely have because all are busy so I was really happy as we enjoyed and no one was trying to hurt my brothers. Today was a nice day.

TO BE CONTINUED

WILL THE BOYS FIND OUT ABOUT Y/N?? WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THEY FIND OUT?? WHAT IS Y/N'S PROBLEM WITH ATEEZ?? WILL Y/N BE ABLE TO SAVE HEE BROTHERS?
KEEP READING TO FIND OUT.

BORAHAE 💜💜