11.THE TRUTH UNTOLD PT- 1

AUTHOR POV:-
It has been 6 hours since Y/n came home all the boys were worried that she did not wake up till now.

Jimin:- hyung you told she wake up after 6 hours but she didn't wake up till now
Jin:- Guys I know it has been a long time but she needs rest it is already 10 in the night lets come tomorrow morning and check on her
Joon:- yes he has a point lets see her condition tomorrow morning.
All:- ok

The next day
Y/n woke up and groaned in pain she looked around to see all her brothers sleeping in her room and she remembered everything . Now she knew that she had to tell everything to them. She was about to wake them up but suddenly Y/n's bedroom door opened widely. BTS woke up by this sound all flinched and saw Blackpink in the door.

Bp:- omg Y/n are you okay??
Y/n:- yeah I am fine but why did you dash the door open?
Bp:- actually we didn't see your brothers in the whole house so we panicked and came here. But who did this to you we will not spare them tell us who did this to you?

Blackpink were fuming in anger and Y/n was about to say something but she got interrupted.

Yoongi:- first answer our questions
Y/n:- okay ask me anything I am ready to tell.

Bp looked at you shocked and you smiled a bit and nodded your head telling them it's time that your brothers find out. Blackpink sigh and nodded at you

Tae:- why we're you so beaten up??
Kookie:- who did this to you??
Joon :- why we're there guns in your clothes?
Hobi:-who are you??
Jin:- are you feeling okay??
Y/n:- yes I am fine and I will answer all of your questions but after eating something I am so hungry.

All of them chuckle at this and go to have breakfast.
After the breakfast in living room
all were sitting in a circle

Y/n:- okay it's a long story but to tell it in short I am mafia queen SCARLET the leader of RED SPARROW.
BTS :- What!! That's dangerous!!
Y/n:- ohh come on I know that you guys are BTS the mafia kings. Don't teach me.
Bp:- what??
BTS:- how did you find out??
Y/n :- the day after blackpink left you guys kept a meeting in your secret basement in our library I sneaked and saw everything.
BTS:- ohh wait do you girls know that Y/n is mafia queen.
Bp:- Actually not only her but we are also part of RED SPARROW.
BTS:- what since when are you guys mafia??
Y/n:- I am mafia since 3 years but blackpink became mafia only a year ago.
Lisa:- what about you guys when are you mafia from??
Joon:- actually we are also mafia since 3 years.
Jimin:- ( smirk) so we are the mafia family??
Jisoo:- I guess so(smirk)
Hobi:- wow who would have thought that we are all mafia and worked without letting the know.
Jennie:- by the way Y/n who did this to you?? You look pretty horribly beaten up to pulp.
Yoongi:- yeah who did it?? I will kill him 😡😡

You told them everything that happened .

Kookie:- ohh but why did Mr. Lee attack you??
Y/n:- Actually Mr. Lee of Lee coorporation always messed with us to sell our weapons as they are all upgraded and better than his. He used to send his puppets to fight but today he himself came for a battle.
All :- oh

You suddenly realise something and become relieved

Y/n:- sooo now that you guys know I can be my true self 😄😄
Hobi:- that means you have been faking yourself till now??
Y/n :- yeah
Lisa :-you won't believe but she is a bad bitch and hates wearing cute clothes and acting cute
BTS:- really 😯😯
Rose:- yeah
Y/n :- okay another thing you guys have to be aware of ATEEZ they are planning to defeat you guys
Kookie:- what ATEEZ is mafia??
Jimin:- how do you know??
Rose:- yeah you never told us how you know that ATEEZ is mafia whereas no one in the mafia knows their existence.
Y/n:- well about that....... I met them before in an incident
Lisa:- which incident??
Jisoo:- why don't we know about this?!

Y/n starts to sweat badly and she starts to panic she starts remembering everything and a tear drops from her eyes

TO BE CONTINUED

HOW DOES Y/N KNOW ABOUT ATEEZ?? WHY WAS SHE CRYING?? WHICH INCIDENT DID SHE REMEMBER?? WHY DOES BLACKPINK NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS INCIDENT??

BORAHAE💜💜💜