26.RESCUE

BTS POV:-
We all found Y/n's location now we are all preparing to enter the place and bring Y/n back. All were ready. Joon was explaining the plan.

Rm:- okay so the building she is in is of 2 floors first JM, JK will sneak into front of  and drag the attention toward the ground floor then V, LIZ,ROSE will get from behind door and swipe the ground floor clear with the help of JM, JK .HOBI then enter the control room  and give access to SUZY . Suzy will stay in the van and look out for us. Meanwhile me, RJ, SUGA will reach the 2nd floor and free Y/n then we can kill that Hwang with our hands.

All of them nodded and rushed their way to the van and drove to the location.

Meanwhile with Y/n:-

I woke up and saw just 3 guards so I thought of escape. Then the guard placed the phone near my ear.
On the phone:- I found your family they are trying to rescue you. But sadly I will kill them in front  of your eyes .

That's it I lost my patience and..

Y/n:- don't you dare

At that right moment sounds of bullets were heard and some guards came into the room I was kept in.
Y/n :-(in mind) guess oppas and unnies have begun their plan.

I got the guns from the unconscious bodyguards and begun fighting.

(Imagine the girl as you and the place as a abandoned building)

After that I head down stairs and saw my brothers and unnies surrounding Mr. Hwang. I went there and joined them just then Jisoo unnie came inside the building. Now all us were surrounding Mr. Hwang.

Mr. Hwang:- pls I am sorry pls forgive don't do anything to me pls
Y/n:- well too late go meet your son and daughter in hell..

Saying that all of us raised our guns and shot Mr. Hwang until all our bullets were completed.

Y/n:- well mission complete and revenge taken

Time skip.

JIN:- Yn come down for lunch.
Y/n:- I am here oppa
Jimin:- I am bored..
Jisoo:- shall we go to the amusement park??
Joon:- nice idea it's been a while.
Maknaes:- Yayyy amusement park.. 🥳🥳🥳🥳

It has been a year since our revenge has been completed. BTS & RED SPARROW became one and named it RED BTS. The leader was Namjoon oppa and I am his right hand/ 2nd leader. I was still the mafia queen. And BTS was still Mafia king. And in this way we siblings continued our journey hand in hand. No matter how many troubles may come, no matter how many Mr. Hwangs may come we will still be together and we will continues to strive to our goal and fulfil our parents wishes.

~~~~~THE END~~~~

THANK YOU ALL ALOT FOR READING MY BORING STORY BUT THIS IS MY FIRST FF AND KEEP SUPPORTING ME I WILL BECOME BETTER AND PRESENT BETTER STORIES TO YOU ALL.

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜