LaSquadra has a conversation (crack)

Начните с самого начала

[Mirror]: You're so fucking dead Leo..You can't harm me with that dumb stand and your equally as worthless hamon of yours, you stupid fucking cunt, I'm not scared of you bitch!

[Ghiaccio]: You damn idiot, Émylio's stand is way better than yours she will BEAT you to a bloody pulp so don't even try to act cocky asshole you'll regret it trust me.,

[Kakapo]: Ugh not you still calling me a damn girl again...Bruh fine whatever man I don't fucking care anymore.

[Cat]: Oooo I see you Ghiaccio, You care about Illuso how cute I always knew you had a heart somewhere! Honestly you should reconsider about caring about him though...He ate my damn sandwich! Only pure evil would do that shit!

[Ghiaccio]: NO I DON'T ,I JUST DON'T WANNA CLEAN UP THE DAMN MESS Y'ALL WILL MAKE, I'M ALWAYS THE ONE TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOU GUYS' STUPID BULLSHIT!

[Proscicutto]: Can you please stop screaming Ghiaccio, I can hear you from across the damn hall, I just put Pesci back to bed too and if you dare wake him up with all your stupid yelling...I'll tell Risotto to destroy you.

[Kakapo]: Man I love this squad so fucking much lmfao, I'm so glad I chose to join y'all.

[Proscicutto]: I seriously don't understand you Émylio...

[Cat]: Lmao nobody does tar lungs.

[Proscicutto]: Please don't ever call me that again Formaggio.

[Ghiaccio]: SHE ISN'T EVEN A GUY !SHE WAS BORN A GIRL YET SHE CALLS HERSELF A GUY?! STUPID NONSENSE! STOP CALLING HER A GUY ALREADY DAMN IT! YOU ARE ALL STUPID!

[Kakapo]: Bro...It's called being transmasc look it up ice dick.

[Ghiaccio]: I'M NOT YOUR DAMN BROTHER also my dick isn't made of damn ice! Are you stupid?! That would make no fucking sense!

[Pervert]: Sigh..Ghiaccio is so close minded, he still judges me for collecting blood samples from BabyFace's various mothers.,

[Mirror]: Everyone judges you for that you stupid perv and do you wanna know why?..BECAUSE IT'S CREEPY AS SHIT LIKE WHO THE FUCK COLLECTS BLOOD SAMPLES FROM VARIOUS WOMEN AND KEEPS THEM INSIDE THEIR FUCKING FRIDGE?!

[Kakapo]: Damn bro you said something smart for once. I'm so proud of you Illuso! Keep it up man! Woohoo! Good job dude!

[Cat]: This is why I love Leo no homo though.

[Kakapo]: I love you too cheese fungus.No homo though.

[Pervert]: Aww when are y'all having sex? I wanna watch it happen!

[Kakapo]: Bitch are you fucking stupid? I said no homo it cancels out all the gayness!

[Boss]: ....Melone please don't talk about our teammates having sex it's very disgusting and extremely unprofessional.

[Ghiaccio]: I AGREE , we are assassins not porn stars goddamnit!

[Pervert]: That's what YOU think heheh.

[Kakapo]: Ew..No...Stop.

[Cat]: Gross.

[Proscicutto]: That's disgusting..You should be very ashamed of yourself Melone!

[Ghiaccio]: EW this is why nobody likes you Melone!

[Pervert]: Well everyone hates you too ice boy ;) more than me in fact.

[Kakapo]: I honestly highly doubt that Melone.

[Boss]: ...Sigh....Why is my team like this...Why can't everyone just be more mature like Proscicutto and I.

[Kakapo]: Aw don't lie BDSM Rice you secretly like it and you know damn well you'd die for us.

[Boss]: No comment...

[Kakapo]: Exactly ,you know I'm right! Hehehe gosh you're such a cute little tsundere.

[Boss]: ...Goodnight.

[Cat]: It's honestly pretty impressive how quickly you can make Risotto flustered... It's a talent that none have achieved here and we been there longer than you!

[Kakapo]: I'm just built different.

[Pervert]: Or maybe Risotto finds Leo hot so he gets a little so flustered when he teases him~.

[Cat]: I mean...Leo is indeed hot..No homo though.

[Mirror]: Your taste in men suck major ass Formaggio.

[Kakapo]: Bro I know damn well your Michael Jackson looking ass ain't talking.

[Proscicutto]: ...I give up.Goodnight..

[Cat]: Booo ham went offline.

[Kakapo]: I'm getting off too sorry it's hella late lmao.

[Pervert]: I can help you get off ~ ;).

[Cat]: Can you not be horny for like five seconds...

[Pervert]: I just can't help it!

[Kakapo]: There's much sexier men than me ,take Risotto for an exemple.

[Cat]: Smooth...

[Mirror]: We get it you wanna peg the shit out of Risotto 🙄🙄🙄.

[Kakapo]: Who the hell wouldn't want to?

[Mirror]: People that wanna live that's who.

[Pervert]: I'm sure Risotto would let Leo peg him I know I would.

[Ghiaccio]: That's enough go to sleep, I don't want this conversation to get more gross than it already is!

[Kakapo]: Good idea. Goodnight everyone.

[Cat]: I'll head off to bed too .Goodnight everyone.

[Pervert]: Aw man you're all no fun . Especially you Ghia!

[Ghiaccio]: If you call me that again I'll freeze your fucking dick off.

[Pervert]: I can still get pleasure from my prostate ya know? ;).

[Ghiaccio]: Shut the fuck up and go to bed.

[Pervert]: Fine! Goodnight!

[Mirror]: Lame asses..Guess I'll go to sleep too..

(Lmao poor Risotto, he gotta deal with this type of shit on the daily, and by the way...This is a Kakapo if you didn't know about these precious chubby beauties already. :)

(Cute huh? It's my favorite bird 🤩 They're precious huge balls of feathers and gosh I love them so fucking much it's unreal, more people need to know about them, they deserve all the love in the world!❤️Anyone that insults them and means it shoul...

(Cute huh? It's my favorite bird 🤩 They're precious huge balls of feathers and gosh I love them so fucking much it's unreal, more people need to know about them, they deserve all the love in the world!❤️Anyone that insults them and means it should fucking perish 😤!I can't believe some people find them ugly, blind ass motherfuckers,lmao sorry for the rant I'm just really passionate about these chubby cuties.)