7. Taehyung

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin calls his best friend who is curled up on his bed in a nest of sheets, pillows and blankets.

Taehyung is clutching his lower stomach for dear life, the worst pain he's felt in a long time creeping around to his back as well as the front.

Jimin bursts through the door only to see his best friend clearly in pain with tears running down his cheeks.

"Taehyungie?" Taehyung only whimpers in response.

Jimin places himself sloppily on the bed beside Taehyung and pulls his friend into a hug and just let's the younger sob on his shoulder.

"what's wrong?" Jimin holds the boy in his arms tighter.

"m-my stomach, it hurts" Taehyung whimpers.

"where abouts?" Jimin asks.

Taehyung points to his lower stomach and his lower back, Jimin knows exactly what's going on.

"Taehyungie come with me" Jimin instructs as he pulls his sobbing friend off the bed. Jimin directs him down the stairs and Taehyung follows, hunched over and wrapped in a fluffy blanket.

Jimin leads him to the kitchen where Jungkook is with a hoard of snacks in his arms. Jungkook stops in his tracks as soon as he sees the others staring at him with confused expressions.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Jimin asks, Jungkook stares at Jimin then his snacks and then back at Jimin.

"snacks. What about you?" Jungkook asks as he examines Taehyung's sobbing state.

"we are here to get paracetamol and chocolate for Taehyung" Jimin says. Jungkook wraps a protective arm around his snacks.

"there's more in the cupboard!" Jungkook yells before running up the stairs so Jimin can't steal any of his snacks.

"OK then" Jimin says after a few minutes of confused silence. He approaches the cupboard and pulls out a five pack of mars bars and a carton of strawberry milk.

Jimin feeds the paracetamol to Taehyung who's face is only visible in as the rest of him is covered in the blanket. Jimin carries the snacks back upstairs with him and Taehyung just waddles after him.

The two of them flop back onto Taehyung's bed and wiggle around to face each other.

"Jimin, as you seem to know what's going on, what's wrong with me?" Taehyung asks after sighing relief as the paracetamol is kicking in.

"you, my friend are about to get your period" Jimin says with a smile even though he knows periods are practically hell on earth.

"what-"

"don't worry about it though. I'm sure today's filming of run bts will take your mind off it" Jimin says enthusiastically as he smiles with crescent moon eyes. Taehyung just stares at him with a blank face, he had forgotten about run bts today.

"you will probably need to use a tampon though because I heard its themed in a swimming pool today" Jimin adds, laughing in his head because he knows that Taehyung will probably put it in the wrong hole.

Taehyung groans and pulls the sheets above his head as quickly as he can while Jimin watches him evidently confused.

______

Taehyung shifts over and over again uncomfortably in his seat in the mini bus earning the attention of Jin who is sitting next to him.

"Taehyung are you alright?" Jin asks patting Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung grabs his hand and stares at Jin with fear in his eyes.

"will it fall out?!" he whisper yells. Jin simply stares blankly at him.

"the tampon! Will it fall out?" Jimin bursts out laughing from the other side of the van earning a very confused Jin and an angry Taehyung yelling at him to shut up.

"no Taehyung it won't fall out, they don't just fall out..." Jin says sincerely as Taehyung looks like he is about to cry.

______

"1,2,3. Begin"

Taehyung plasters a smile on his face as soon as the cameras begin filming, he does his iconic v-pose once a camera zooms in on his face. He forces himself to keep smiling even though he is anxious inside.

Yikes, this is going to be a long day...

____

"taehyung! How are you feeling?" Namjoon asks as he wraps a caring arm around Taehyung's shoulders, Taehyung simply shuffles away from Namjoon's grip and further into his seat on the minibus.

Taehyung being in an awful mood is starting to rub off on his fellow members, Taehyung didn't even know why he was so pissed off at everything.

Namjoon sighs and goes back to listening to his music through his headphones. Namjoon is great at comforting people considering he is the leader but some people you just can't cheer up once they are annoyed, you know?

Shortly after Namjoon's attempt in comforting Taehyung, Taehyung falls asleep. Jungkook sees this as a grand opportunity not to be missed, he grabs a marker and begins lightly drawing dicks on Taehyung's forehead. Of course Jimin knew that Jungkook was as good as dead once Taehyung woke up but decided not to warn him anyways.

Briefly after Jungkook has drawn his 3rd dick Taehyung churns in his sleep and opens one eye wondering what on earth is going on with his forehead. He sits forward causing the pen to create a thick black line down his face and turns the culprit behind him.

Jungkook is screwed and he knows it. He quickly hides the pen in his lap and shoots Taehyung an innocent smile, Taehyung presses a finger to his forehead and checks his fingers only to find them covered in ink, surprisingly though he simply sighs and lays back in his chair again. Besides, you can wash pen off, right?

____

"damn it why won't it come off?" Taehyung mutters under his breath as he scrubs harder at his forehead with his makeup remover. The dicks were not budging.

"Taehyung, we're about to start. Hurry up!" Hoseok calls from the other room. Taehyung huffs before trudging into the next room and sitting in front of the camera with dicks still decorating his forehead.

When the comments from the livestream starting piling in questioning Taehyung's unusual forehead decoration Jimin and Jungkook could hardly help themselves from sniggering uncontrollably.

"Taehyung, you have a secret you want to tell army. Don't you?" Yoongi asks wanting to embarrass the younger further, Taehyung shot him a glare which shut Yoongi up pretty quickly.

Taehyung placed his head in his hands knowing this will probably be going around twitter for ages now. Gosh, what a day.

_______________________________________

So how have you all been?

It's been like 3 months lmao-

Byeeeeee