5. Hoseok

3rd person pov:

"AHHHHH HYUNG I'M BLEEDING FROM MY NO NO SQUARE" Hoseok screams from his en suite bathroom upstairs.

Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi's heads immediately look towards the stairs from where they are seated on the living room sofa.

"woah Hoseok started his too?" Yoongi comments with a surprised expression.

"I should probably go and support him" Jin says with a sigh as he shakes his head slightly and begins to walk up the stairs.

He creeps up to the door which Hoseok is located on the other side of and let's out a sincere sigh when he hears Hoseok sobbing.

"Hoseok, are you okay in there?" he asks softly as he knocks on the door.

A minute or so later the door is flung open and Hoseok is standing there with tears still streaming down his face.

"hyung I'm dying!!"

"what? Your not dying Hoseok"

Hoseok stares at the floor and a sniffle can be heard from him, he looks back up to meet Jin's concerned gaze.

"how am I not dying? I'm bleeding from my no no square, I clearly have internal bleeding and I'm going to die of blood loss!"

"Hoseok... You started your period" Jin states calmly as he places a hand on his shoulder.

"my what?"

"your menstrual cycle"

"I'm still confused"

Jin stands there for a moment gawking at Hoseok's confused expression, doesn't he know about periods and how they work?

"do you know how babies are made Hoseok?"

"yeah obviously, I'm not 5"

"good-"

"but why am I bleeding hyung?"

"just go ask Namjoon"

_______

"Kook I'm gonna beat you" Hoseok warns as beads of sweat shine on his forehead due to the intensity of the game.

"hyung you know I'm a god at this game, why do still think you stand a chance hm?" Jungkook glances at the older with one raised eyebrow and a smirk.

"really? Bet- AHHHHH" Hoseok yells and drops his controller before throwing his hands at his lower abdomen, strongly gripping it.
He flings himself back onto Jungkook's bed, whimpering in pain.

"hyung are you o-"

"NO I'M NOT, I'M DYING. I'M DYINGGGG!"

"how are you dying? your not bleeding or anything" Jungkook raises an eyebrow at the older male sprawled across his bed.

"just go get Jin hyung!"

Jungkook runs out of the room to find Jin leaving Hoseok alone, in the meantime Hoseok continues to lay there in pain. He looks around the room and thinks to himself 'is it my time to go?'.

He closes his eyes ready to be enveloped by the light but is instead shaken roughly by an alarmed Jin. When Jin had entered the room he panicked because he was convinced for a moment that Hoseok had died like Jungkook said.

Jin sighs in relief when Hoseok opens his eyes, he yanks Hoseok off the bed by the hand and stands him infront of himself, dusting him down. Jin takes in the tear stains on Hoseok's cheeks and his hands clasped tightly over his lower abdomen. Jin sighs, already having a good idea what's going on.