6. Jimin

I'm slightly switching this au just for this chapter so they are all actually in BTS now.
_______________________________________

The boys are all practically jumping in their seats, they hadn't been on tour for so long and now they were finally on a plane flying to their first destination of the love yourself tour.

The boys and their manager bang pd are sat in first class and bang PD can hardly manage all the buzzing boys around him.

Yoongi is somehow asleep.
Jin is whining that he's hungry.
Taehyung and Jimin are sticking olives on their fingers.
Jungkook is challenging Namjoon to a pinch battle.
Hoseok is going around poking everyone.

Loud cheers fill the 1st class section of the plane when an air hostess rolls in a cart of champagne, wine and various other alcohols.

After an interesting flight the plane finally lands in California.
____________

Whilst the boys are collecting their bags Jimin rushes to the bathroom after feeling an odd wet sensation down there, Yoongi notices this and discreetly follows him.

Jimin sighs in relief when the airport bathroom is surprisingly empty and locks himself in a stall. He sits down and checks his underwear, surprised by blood he panicks and questions whether his dick is dying and might fall off.

"what the- what the fuck? Blood?", Yoongi chuckles to himself hearing Jimin panicked, he already knew Jimin got his period he has been complaining of odd cravings and tummy aches for the last few days.

"I'M GOING TO DIE I'M GOING TO DIE I'M GOING TO DIE NOOOOOOOO", Yoongi rolls his eyes at Jimin's over dramatic ass.

"stop being so dramatic you got your period that's all", Jimin opens the stall and faces Yoongi with tears running down his cheeks. Admittadly, Yoongi actually felt sympathetic for the younger.

Yoongi pulls Jimin in for a hug which surprises Jimin because Yoongi never hugs him.

Their moment is interrupted by a certain tall person walking in and giving them a weird look.

"Yoongi hyung why are you hugging Jimin, you never hug anyone. Are you feeling OK?", Namjoon questions with a raised eyebrow.

"Jimin started his period and thinks he is going to die. Do you have any pads on you?", Yoongi asks and Namjoon passes him one from his backpack.

"Jimin hurry up and put this in your underwear, armys are already starting to build up outside", he leaves the bathroom and allowes Yoongi to teach Jimin how to use a pad.

Once Jimin locks himself in a stall he sobs as he places the pad in his underwear with Yoongi's instructions on how to.

Jimin comes out of the stall still sobbing and Yoongi just rolls his eyes and drags Jimin behind him by his arm to meet the others.

Once the group had finally pushed past the crowds of armys and photographers they step into the warm air of California.

"its so nice here", Jin sighs as he spreads his arms and tilts his head towards the sky.

"it's much hotter in the summer here than in Korea", Jungkook scowls considering he is in all black and wearing a coat due to terrible weather back in Korea.

Jimin spots the limo due to take them to their hotel and rushes towards it no longer wanting to be in blazing sun.

"I heard this hotel is like pure art", Namjoon announces as he does a head count to make sure everyone is there.

"it is, I did loads of research on it and it was constructed 300 years ago", Taehyung pipes in.

The boys are surprised to see Jimin sitting quietly, not talking to anyone. Jimin never sleeps on journeys or plane rides, he is always the one trying to wake everyone up or annoy them until they stay awake with him.