4. Yoongi Part 2

Within a matter of seconds Jungkook was already out of the car and telling everyone else to hurry up.

The rest of the boys get out of the car carrying towels and snacks.

They make their way to the entrance gate and Jin signs them in, the staff gives them each a purple wristband requested by Jin so that if anyone gets lost they will be returned to him.

They are met with a fairly attractive woman who leads them over to a huge inflatable slide on a lake.

"you need to go up two at a time and slide down, once you fly off the slide you need to try and make a straight line with your body, OK?" the woman instructed while giving everyone safety helmets.

Jimin creeps over to the woman and is about to whisper something in her ear with a smirk but he is grabbed by Namjoon and pulled back to the queue for the slide.

"hyungggg I was only gonna ask her a question!" Jimin whines while Namjoon rolls his eyes.

"no flirting with the staff Jimin. And before you say your weren't flirting I saw you smirking so yes you were." Namjoon scolded him.

"woohoo pop off sis" Jin, Tae and Jungkook say simutaniuosly.

"OK who is going first!?" Taehyung said exitedly. Hoseok and Jin were both looking at the slide nervously, it appeared they had both only just realised how big the slide was.

"I think Jin hyung and Hoseok should go first" Yoongi said with an evil smirk, earning himself two glares from Hoseok and Jin.

Jin and Hoseok climb up the steps to the slide with dreaded looks on their faces. Jin goes down first with his arms and legs flailing everywhere, once he reaches the bottom he is launched off the slide and into the lake failing to make a straight line. Next it is Hoseok's turn, he slides down screaming like he is falling off a mountain, he is flung off the end and lands head first into the lake again failing to make a straight line.

They both swim out and glare at the others, Hoseok's face still looks like he's seen a ghost.

"you are insane! I'm never doing that again!" Jin yells at them wrapping a towel around his soggy hair.

The rest of the boys go on the slide once or twice and enjoy it while Jin and Hoseok stay on the ground eating fried chicken that Jin brought.

After around half an hour they are led to the next activity, a water crash course...

They walk over to the crash course but Jimin pulls the staff girl to the side.

"I don't wanna do this one, why don't we head to the back...?" Jimin whispered in her ear earning a small smirk from her.
But before Jimin can proceed to flirt with her Namjoon notices and marches towards them with a scowl.

"I think the fuck not, Jimin" Namjoon says as he grabs his arm and pulls him back to the others while Jimin sends a 'call me' sign to the girl.

________

They were on the crash course for around 2 hours. They raced to get across the whole thing a couple of times in which Jungkook won all of them. They were pushing each other off the course at every opportunity they got. They were probably on the floor more than standing up due to falling over every few seconds.

Overall just a mess.

________

"ughhhh my car is gonna get soaked!" Namjoon groaned as the rest of the boys say down in his car.

"your car will dry off, Namjoon" Yoongi sighed in response.

"bu-"

"can we go home already" Jimin said yawning and tapping his foot impatiently.

_____

Once the boys arrive home they all sit down in the living room to discuss the days events and to thank Jin.

"well today was... Eventful.." Hoseok said raising an eyebrow to everyone in the room.

"yeah because Jimin was flirting with the sta-"

"shut up Namjoon hyung!" Jimin yelled over to namjoon who was smirking and earning a confused galre from Jin.

"yeah and Yoongi, Tae and Jimin kept pushing us off the course." Jin complained while Yoongi, Tae and Jimin chuckle quietly.

"let's not forget that I won all 3 of the races we di-"

"shut up or I'll chop your feet off!" Taehyung snapped at him. Earning a sad look and a pout.

"Taetae..." Jungkook mumbled sadly looking as if he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry kookie!" Taehyung replied as he got up to hug Jungkook.

"ugh you guys are so cringe" Yoongi scoffed pulling a disgusted face.

______________________________________

I didn't write too much about when they were on the crash course because otherwise I would have been here forever.

Anyways thankyou all for reading this far, I appreciate it. <3

Bye bye

I purple you 💜💜