3. Yoongi Part 1

Yoongi pov:

"Hyung I'm bored"

Jimin walks into my room for the 3rd time in 20 minutes yet again complaining of his boredom. Usually I would have a lot more patience and give into him because he's adorable but this time I lost my temper because its that time of the month again (girls ya know that bratty bitch that comes and ruins your week every month).

"JIMIN CAN YOU JUST FUCK OFF" I yell at him from the sofa in my room.

I look up when I hear an 'oh' and I see Jimin looking like he is about to cry, I feel guilty for a second but then I remember to not care.

He is still standing there...

"well?!"

"but hyung I'm borrredd-"

A flash of fear crosses his face when I leap up and run towards him looking angry.

I start chasing him around the house before I am grabbed my Namjoon and pulled into the kitchen, I hear Jimin sigh a sigh of relief and waddle off somewhere.

"Min Yoongi! What is wrong with you? This is the third person you have chased around the house today!"

"HEY YOU LONELY PARSNIP THAT'S HYUNG TO YOU! NOW RELEASE ME BEFORE I WHOOP THAT TALL ASS OF YOURS!"

"I-"

I crawl out of his clasp and stomp back to my room sulking.

I lay on my bed and wrap the duvet around me and pretend to be a rock.

'why do I have to go through this messy painful process from the devil every month anyways?
I mean I know that I have a spot guaranteed in hell already but did they really have to do me like this?'

______

Nobody pov:

"taetae, kookie, can you go and wake up the cat please and tell him dinner is ready" seokjin yelled to Jungkook and Taehyung who were in the living room.

"hyung do we have to..." Jungkook whined

"He's scary when he gets woken up" Taehyung also whines.

"If he yells too much I'll whack him with my slipper, OK"

"fine" They remove themselves from their entangled cuddling state and trudge up the stairs nervously to awaken the beast.

They creap up the dark red carpeted stairs and tiptoe over to Yoongi's room.

"Hyung, you do it" Jungkook whisperes to Taehyung while holding his hand.

"But I'm scared"

"should we do it together?"

"yeah"

They both take a deep breath and knock on the door holding hands.
Hearing no reply the scared boys slowly inch the door open.

Almost immediately after they open the door a harsh croaky voice yells out at them.

"FUCK OFF I'M NOT PLAYING OVERWATCH WITH YOU!" Yoongi yells at them quickly sitting up with his hair sticking up and out in all directions.

Jungkook and Taehyung try to stifle their laughs at Yoongi's animalistic hair. They realise they made a deadly mistake when Yoongi glares at them and starts getting out of his bed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT? WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY YOU LITTLE SHITS?!?!" he yells at them as he chases them downstairs in just his shirt and boxers with his hair sticking up.