2. Namjoon

Namjoon pov:

So I got my period 😒

I don't think I will tell anyone though because I don't want anyone to worry.

I've noticed that I get really snappy and I crave butter for some reason when I'm on my period so this week should be interesting seeing as I don't plan to tell anyone.

__________

I plan to drag everyone to the beach with me today to look for crabs, well that's what I thought...

"Namjoon! Can you help me and the babies bring all the beach stuff to the car?"

Jin hyung comes down the stairs with Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung carrying a ton of beach stuff. Jin hyung is carrying two bags of towels, sunscreen, wetsuits and beach shoes.
Jimin is somehow carrying three surfboards and there are already 4 surfboards downstairs. Jungkook is carrying 3 beach chairs and a huge umbrella made for blocking out the sun and Taehyung is carrying 3 beach chairs.

They even got Yoongi and Hoseok in on their evil plans, Yoongi is coming from the kitchen with another beach chair along with Hoseok who is carrying a bag with loads of food and drinks.

"hyung, we are going to the beach to look for crabs not for a relaxing beach day!"

Jin glares at me for a moment before speaking.

"well I thought it would fun to have a beach day and do other things at the beach as well as looking for crabs. Now come on and help us load the car"

"yeah hyung! Me, Tae, Yoongi, Jungkook and Jimin want to go surfing"  Hoseok pipes up

"nu uh I think the Fuck not Hoseok!You can count me out on the surfing I just want to sleep and sunbathe!" yoongi yells at Hoseok.

Jungkook looks at me excitedly, "Namjoon hyung we are already in our beach clothes so there is no turning back now hehe"

"oh Yoongi you probably shouldn't wear black or you will become even more of a boiled chicken, you know?"

"I'll be fine Jin hyung"

"guys I really just wanted to go and get crabs!"

"well you can go alone then if your so salty about it!" Yoongi snaps at me aggressively.

After a lot of pleading looks and a few death glares from Yoongi Hyung I eventually give in and we head off to the beach.

For the whole ride to the beach they are all singing to euphoria over and over and over again, they are in euphoria but I am certainly not! I can only bear Hoseok's loud singing for so long.

Once we finally arrive at the beach everyone runs out grabbing as much stuff as possible and runs towards the beach.

Of course they left me to carry 4 surfboards.

I walk down the stairs to the beach sulking. Everybody looks so happy setting everything up.

"Namjoon hyungie! We think you should have the most comftorble seat because we kind of forced you to come with us" Jungkook beams up at me while pointing to the beach armchair.

"can we all go to the sea first, the waves are so big!"
Taehyung yells out and before anyone can stop him, he, Jimin and Jungkook run out to the sea.

"I'm going too, and I'm taking Yoongi hyung with me!" Hoseok grabs a groaning Yoongi's arm and drags him to the sea.

"well it looks like we are the only ones left Joonie, I'm gonna go to the sea too, are you coming?"