29: Book

Chilly POV

After the class of Miss Pink she give us assignment. So we are walking to the library because Miss Pink said that doon daw kami makakahanap ng mga sagot dito sa ibinigay niya na assignment. Before she left she hand out our assignment to one of our classmate. 

So this is what happen.

So pag tapos namin pumunta sa dining. Lumapit saamin si Chiena one of our classmate. Ang sabi niya pinapagawa daw ni Miss Pink at sa Library daw kumuha ng sagot. So tinapos agad namin yung pag kain namin paraa masagutan agad. So no worries for  tomorrow event.

"I'm so bored." Mavis said.

"You're not bored you are Mavis." I said.

She look at me frowning and rolled her eyes on me. I just laugh at her I bet in her mind she curse my joke. 

"Faster so that we can finish our assignment." She said and walk faster than me.

So I walk rather run I mean so that I can catch up to Mavis who is running now. Well Miss Pink give us bunch of assignment. I feel like she did it on purpose so that before we have fun we need to suffer first. 

"Ouch."

"Ahh."

Naka banggan ko laang naman si Daniela then she look at me. Before I could be she attack me so I was shock I could move, suddenly someone grab my hand. Thank God. I look at Daniela who is angry and gonna attack us when a fire ball was flew to Daniela direction. Then bigla ito nawala.

"What was that?" Mavis ask.

"Ano nangyari?" I ask.

"Is she dead? That's good." Mavis said.

I look at her like what did she said. I know that Daniela did is wrong but is so wrong also to kill her. We just bump to each other that she attack me then she is died?

"No that's clone."  Shido said.

"Clone?"

"A Clone?"

Mavis and I ask . We both of us sabay pa kami nang paka sabi. I look at the direction of clone there I saw Jaries is looking at the clone too and he look around.

"Yeah you know biglang na lang kasi na walang control si Daniela  nang magi niya kaya bigla meron mga clone ang lumabas. Parang yung magi niya naging active kahit hindi niya pina pa active. Ang malala pa nito nasa buong campus yun at kailangan namin mahanap lahat yun." Shido explain.

"How is that happen?" I ask.

"We still don't know but Cheska and Kaito is investigating  about what happen to Daniela magi." Jaries said and walk to our direction.

"Is that so?" Mavis said.

"Are you okey?" Jaries ask. I nod at him and smiled.

"Yeah we are going this is our assignment to be exact." Shido said aalis na sana sila nang bigla mag tanong pa si Mavis.

"Assignment?" 

"Oo kailangan lang namin ma hanap aang mga clone ni Daniela yun ang assignment namin." Shido said and scratch his head.

"What is that simple?" Mavis ask 

"It's not simple that you think. We need to eliminate before sunset." Jaries said.

And they walk away. So Mavis start walking again to the library. Well Mavis is right their assignment looks simple but what Jaries said is kinda hard you know Raven Academy is big and the building is have a kilometer away. I hope they gonna catch all the Daniela clone.