34: Frost

Chilly POV

Nandito ako sa heal room, nandito kami para gamutin yung mga nakuha naming sugat mula sa dark user. I just think about what happen yesterday. As Cheska called icy boy  Frost  that when everything turn black. When I was wake. I can see that Mavis is my side and other side is Esmeralda. I was walking to rooftop when I heard talking. So I curiosity look. I found Cheska and Frost talking.

"What are you doing here?" Cheska ask.

"Nothing." Frost said

"What Nothing?" Cheska said

"Nothing." Frost shrug. 

"I know you Frost, did they tell you something about her?" Cheska ask

"Nothing." Frost still shrugging.

Cheska seem annoy with Frost talking so he grab his shirt but her face is blank and her eyes are cold while looking at Frost. Frost just smile and put her hand up, like surrendering. I just look at them while thinking what they are talking about. I was thinking when I feel the ground become frozen and I feel a big wind kaya kumapit ako sa malapit na pwede kapitan baka kasi tangayin ako. Sumulip ako at nakita ko nag tititigan lang yung dalawa while Frost seems annoy and Cheska is in serious mood well she is always in serious though.

"Hey!! stop both of you!!" I  look at the direction where that voice come from. It was Kaito who is yelling at the. 

"Both are you!! Nakaka istorbo kayo imbes na gumaling eh lalo niyo pa pinapalala ang galayan nang mga nandito. Stop being childish." He said and look at them both.

They both stop and Cheska still looking at Frost. 

"I'm going." Frost said and walk away. While Cheska is walk too and Kaito follow her.

So I just sigh and walk slowly as I was about to open the door in the rooftop nang bigla na lang ito bumukas nang kusa at napa tingin ako sa bukas noon, just to see Frost who is looking at me. I just step backward then when I now that our distance is far away. I smile at him and says.

"Thank you nga pala." I said and bow to him. I heard him laugh and shake his both hand and said.

"Nah, I always ready to help plus I'm not the only one who help the academy. Meron pa ako kasama actually sadya malapit ka lang sa pwesto ko at nakita kita kaya ayun but you're welcome." He said and wink at me.

"So bakit nga pala kayo naruon, I mean diba hindi na man kayo taga rito nag aaral?" I ask.

He look at me and laugh. I was confuse why did he do that.

"We--We-ll...Oh...I-I'm sorry.." He said and laugh again.

I just look at him with annoy face and I went near to him and slap him. I stop and look at me while touching the part where I slap him.

"What is your problem." He said

"Well you are laughing non stop and it's annoy me." I said.

"Well I'm sorry you look cute while saying that which is you kinda look like my lost cousin." He said and I saw a sadness in his eye even thought his face is happy.

"Just answered my question." I said.

"--And she is bossy too just like you." He continue said.

I glared at him. Then he stand his arm like surrendering. 

"Well I can't tell you the details but I'm back again." He said.

"Back again?" I ask

"Well....I spend my childhood here in Crown City but an accident happen so we move to my mom's house. You see mom's house is in the icy mountain kaya nga ice magi ako namana ko to sa mommy ko. Tsaka I have a cousin here in the academy which I have my childhood friends here studying." He said.