37: Caught

Chilly POV

As they nod to each other. I know they are going to attack. 

"That's good." Frost said.

"What good?" I ask.

"If they didn't fight they gonna die. I know that they still fifty percent winning because I can see that Cheska is still holding, She is just using her thirty percent of her magi." Frost said.

"So you mean meron pa siya ilalabas at talaga matatalo sila Jaries." I ask.

He nod and look at in front. I also look in front, I am worried of Cheska condition but I'm worried at the most at Kaito and Jaries. I feel like they need a help but I couldn't. So I just watch what gonna happen. 

"Cheska stop it." Kaito said.

"We are not enemy." But Cheska's didn't listen she continue attack Kaito and Jaries.

I look at Frost who is now looking serious while watching them fighting. His eyebrow are like a line now, I sigh and look at Cheska. She use her wings to make a big wind, more wind are release at lalo lang ito lumakas pati kami na raramdaman namin. Kumapit ako sa braso ni Frost and Frost make our ground froze. I look again in front, I see that Kaito make the ground barrier and Jaries is making in his hand, I cannot figure what is it.

When the wind stop dust is all around so we cannot see where is the three of them. A fire is what a saw, After the dust is gone, I saw Jaries is running toward to Cheska with the fist in fire, Kaito make the ground up. Para bang gumawa siya nang daanan papunta ki Cheska na nasa itaas. After Jaries succed to going to Cheska his fist about to throw when Cheska point her finger and a bullet air is going to Jaries. Sunod sunod ito Jaries made a fire ball but the fire just blend in the air bullet that make it to air-fire-ball-bullet. Weird right?

"Shit." I heard Jaries said.

"Go back now Jaries.!!" Kaito said.

Before Jaries go back Cheska made a big air wave that cause the ground to break and to make Jaries fall mabuti na lang ginamit niya ang kamay niya at he release a explosion that cause him to go back to the air and Kaito make a path to him. I was relief that he is fine. After Jaries is back to Kaito they look at Cheska who is still in the air. They look at each other and nod.

They both are running to Cheska, Jaries make a fire ball and Kaito is just making the ground above plus he has a vine in his hand he handed it to Jaries and Jaries make it into fire. Cheska dodge the attack and she create a bow and arrow while her wings is making a big wind again. Jaries use his hand and a big fire going to Cheska direction and Kaito make a hand made of sand galing ito sa ground at hinawakan ang pakpak at paa ni Cheska so that she can't make a move. Tumama naman ang malakas na pwersa nang apoy sa direction ni Cheska and Jaries immediately tie her in using the vine fire. 

"Arghh!!" 

I thought they captured Cheska but  Cheska manage to escape. How? I can see clearly Cheska was gone para ba itong nag evaporate and Cheska was in the back of Jaries and Kaito and she punch and kick them hindi lang yun she manage to make a air whip at pinatama niya sa dalawa, They both shout in pain. Cheska made a small yet dangerous tornado and she use her hand to carry them and put them in. Jaries made a fire ball to attack her but she just make it into air ball. Kaito made the ground move but Cheska made a big fist made of air and punch it. 

She succeed. When the tornado goes round and I can heard that they are shouting. I want to go out from where I'm hiding but I feel like my feet is not moving plus I'm trembling.