Author's Note

Thank you so much everyone who is reading or current reading this story. Oh my ghad wala ako masabi. Nakakaiyak haha but thank you sa lahat talaga. This is my first story to complete and my second publish ( the first one is kinda weird since I was 13 that time now that I'm 17 I'm gonna edit it and soon to be publish).

First of all I started writing this because I'm inspired of the fantasy books. So I was curios how they write and imagining the fight scene so that's why I start this book in Last month of 2018 and First month 2019 when I was 13 and going to 14 that time as I said this is my second publish book. I stop writing because I focus in my study and I was addicted to K-drama, K-pop, wattpad and anime and I'm always traveling with my friends around our city (wala pa noong covid). Then I start to write this again when my classmate/barkada is telling me that she is gaining more readers in her book. She is so happy and I'm happy about that. That time I tell my self  'what if I continue my work?' So I did first I keep it only myself about being a author but my sister discover it and my cousin/best friend. I just keep quite and ignore them hahaha.

Thank you for my silent readers ( Royalties) Thank you to my cousins and friend especially to God. For my ate thank you for encouraging everyday to write this book and I'm sorry readers because of too slow updating, I'm very busy (watching anime and k-drama and playing). 

But I'm very happy about writing this story it give me chills and happiness while writing it. Thank you again. I hope you like this story. Plagiarism is a crime. Thank you so much again and spread the loves.  

All right reserved 2021

Chilly as the most power full magi user is signing off.

.............................................................................................

See you in my new and more books. 

just comment if you have question about in the books and I'm gladly to answer it. : )) at kung tungkol saakin naman, just ask  and I answer it haha