38: Preparing

Chilly POV

We are here in the boutique in the Crown City. I'm with Mavis, Esmeralda and Wendy, I look at them fitting the gown. It was a boring weekend. I look at the store window nakita ko sina Jaries na nasa labas ang dadalawang isip ata kung papasok sila sa kabila store kung saan nadoon ang men boutique.  When the bell ring yung nandito sa shop nasa pintuan kasi yun. Nakita ko pumasok si Levianna with Daniela and the two who we fought with Esmeralda.

Levianna look at the boutique and then she look at where Mavis is and she rolled her eye. Then she look at my direction her eye brows went up and she whisper to Daniela and Daniela whisper to the two they both nod to each other as they walk to where Mavis is and Levianna walk toward me.

"Hi." She said.

"Hi?" I said and look at her. She sit beside me I move a little so that we can have space. I heard her laugh. So I look at her with a confuse smile.

"You know what they said was true. You have a guts." She said.

"Pardon?" I ask looking at her with a question eyes.

"When everyone bow at Jaries because he is merciless and dangerous but you didn't bow and always arguing when he is with you. No one can argue to him except for Cheska. That time in the Exam you help that bitch to win against President Cheska. Lastly you are always with Top 10 specially with our President Cheska." She said.

"Are you jealous?" I ask

"Of course not." She said and I look at her eyes. 

I know that she is telling the truth and I'm using a magi now so that I can see if she is telling truth or not. I look away after she answered it.

"And Shido is always with you same with Frost." She said so I look at her again.

"Well Shido is friendly and Frost is the same." I said as my eye brows raise while looking at her. She just look away. Is she jealous now?

"Don't worry Shido is faithful and he love you so much more that his life." I said and shrug.

She look at me and I can see she blush. Even her action toward to Shido is harsh deep inside she like him too but she have a high pride and she is shy too as I observe her. Hindi siya pala salita she just observe and yung malapit lang sakanya ang kinakausap niya,Marami rin nag sasabi na she is a bitch. I disagree about that, yes she has a bitchy attitude and face but I can she she is hiding her true self to protect her self.

"Don't look at me like that." She said and march towards to Daniela and she said something the they all walk toward the door when suddenly she was slipped but luckily someone grab her waist. 

"Are you fine?" Shido said looking at Levianna worriedly.

Levianna was in shock. Ang lapit nang mukha nila mag kikiss ata sila nang bigla.

"Babe!!" 

Levianna push Shido and march toward the door Daniela and the other two follow her. I can see that she is angry but I don't know what is the reason the slipped part or someone called Shido babe? Shido look at the one who called him. It was a blonde girl with her hair is in the floor. Lumapit naman saakin si Jaries. I smile at him and he smile at me to as he sat down where Levianna sit kanina.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"Well that was the girl Shido flirted earlier." He said while looking at me. Nailang ako kaya naman tuamyo ako but he grab my hand. I look at him.

"Where are you going babe?" He ask.

I glare at him. We don't have label but we know our feeling, I just don't know what happen to my heart. It just start when he sang in school fair.