22: Trouble

Chilly POV

"What are you talking about?" I ask him

"Stay away from her." He said

"Why would I?"

"Just do it." He said

I sigh and look at him if he is serious about what he said awhile ago. He is really serious no emotion in his eye and a serious voice as he said that words. I look away thinking about Esmeralda.

"Nakita ko kayo kanina." I look at him as he said.

"What!! Anong naakita mo?" I ask him.

He look at me directly in my eyes and said a word that make my world stop and malfunctioning my brain.

"You two fight in the other side of the garden near the restroom." He casually said.

"Stop okey." I said and look around if anybody is here. I'm glad because we're just two of us here. I look at the man in front of me.

"What did you see and Where are you that time?" I ask him.

"Stop glaring." He said "Well I need fresh air and walking around the campus--" Before he continue his sentence I cut him to ask a question.

"You didn't attend morning classes?" I ask

"Yes, Why? nag aalala ka ba saakin." He said and a ghost smile in his lips.

"What!! No ang swerte mo naman. Gusto ko rin mag cutting class." I said pouting well I never been it I just want to try someone said that it's fun.

"Well next time I'm gonna tell you and you can join me. So back to my story." He said.

I just nod at him and smiling because I'm gonna experience cutting class.

"As I walk to campus I heard a shouting I didn't bother to look who is it. I was going to walk away but I heard your voice so I watch what going on." He said.

I just nod at him and nothing has to say. Well we are just the same, a curiosity cat. I look at him pleading well if he tell it to anyone. Esmeralda gonna be in danger plus she has a bad reputation now everybody hate her madadagdagan yun kapag na laman nila yung nangyari kanina.

"I will not tell anyone about it chill Chilly." He said and smirk

"Are you sure?" I said while looking at him directly in his eyes.

He raised his both hand and said. " You don't trust me huh?" 

"Yeah." I said and then he put his hand on his heart feeling hurt. I just let my tongue out at him and he just laugh at me. Then he look at the sky and look at me.

"You need to go. I know that you are tired, go to sleep now and eat before go to bed." He said and walk away.

For a third time I just look at his back and wondering about what he said. He doesn't make sense is he cared? I just shake my head doubting about his action. I walk to our dorm thinking about Esmeralda and who is she talking about that someone leave her. She look sad and grief about it.

"Oh you are here." Vicky said looking at me.

"Yeah, is Mavis in here? I ask Vicky.

"Yeah she is up stair." She said while looking at my body. "Are you alright?" and scan my body again.

"I--I was al--alright." I said stuttering and look away.

"Okey maybe you don't what to share. I'm sorry go up stair  you look tired go sleep." she command. I nod at her she is like my big sister and I smile escape my lips.