23: Exam

Chilly POV

Mavis and I are walking to the hall they said that the Miss Penelopi gonna announced something. We--all the student are going as in lahat nag student ng R.A.

"What do think Miss gonna announced?" I ask Mavis who is sleepy right now.

Well I can't blame her thought. After I got away from Jaries yesterday when head towards to our dorm. Mavis is practice at something so I ignore her. When she is finish at she's doing she lay in her bed but Victoria interrupt us she said we are going to dining hall.

As we walking Victoria said that her teacher said that tomorrow has a big event. I question her like. " What event?" Victoria answered me by shrugged. I slowly look at Mavis who is thinking deeply. As we finish our food I look around Wendy and other are not here, same with Jaries and President.

I just ignored it maybe they are busy or asleep or maybe we are too earlier. Nag aya na rin si Vicky na bumalik sa dorm so I agree before we finally part way I ask Vicky about my thought.

"Where is Romeo?" I ask

"Well he said he was going to the library." She said with smile.

"Is he okey?" 

"Yeah why?"

"Nothing. Good night and thanks." I said and run to our room.

I look at the window you knew my window is something use full. Why? I can see the dorm of Class A in my window so that why my widow is special. I look at the dorm but I can't see clearly you know we have kilometer distance. I just want to know if the others are fine since I can't see them earlier. 

I just close my eyes before that I look at Mavis doing something again maybe it's our assignment in class of Miss Pink. 

"Good night Mavis you can continue that tomorrow." I said.

"I want to finish it right away." She said not bother looking at me.

"You gonna have lack of sleep tomorrow." I said and close my eyes.

So back to Mavis question.

"Well I don't know really." I said 

We are near the entrance of the hall and I can see that they are so many people are inside base on the noise that I hear. I don't know why but I feel nervous I just shrugged and close my eyes. Inhale Exhale. Mavis look at me with a sleepy eyes.

"What I'm nervous." I said.

"Don't worry I protect you no matter what." She said and smiled at me so I return what she did.

As we enter the hall I can see clearly that Wendy is having her hand and pointing her direction. Para doon na din kami umupo sa tabi niya plus katabi niya sina Zeref sa ayaw at gusto ni Mavis wala siya choice.

"Hi kanina pa kayo?" I ask

"We kami nga nauna actually." Shido said and laugh.

"Excited kasi." Kiev said

"What happening?" Mavis ask.

"Miss Penelopi gonna announce about our exam." Wendy said.

"Do you have a clue?" I ask.

They shrugged in chorus plus sabay sabay pa sila gawin yun. Napa tingin ako sa unahan dahil may mag sasalita na. 

"Good morning student of Raven Academy." Miss Peneolpi said in the Mic.