35: Inside

Chilly POV

Now I turn to the one who hold my shoulder. I don't know what to feel if I supposed to be relief that It is not what I think it is or be scared because I know who is it. Confuse right?

"Cheska!!" I said and look at her direction and smile at her.

"What are you doing?" She ask.

"Nothing, I-I-I was wandering around." I said and laugh.

She look at me confuse she just sigh and grab my hand. We are walking to the officer office and specifically to her office. As we are in here in her office, she sat down and look at me. I look away cause I feel like she caught me listening the conversation of Frost and Esmeralda.

"Well I tell you what I'm gonna tell you about your magi." She said.

So I look at her she is in a serious mode. So I sigh and I sit down in the couch where we are facing each other. I look at her serious too.

"About your magi. I discover something while we are practice last month and what you did during the attack." She said.

I was curious about what she gonna tell me. After she gonna tell me what is my real magi, my second mission is to find my father to ask him a lot of question. 

"Your magi is rare...No!! it is special to be honest and powerful if you control it properly." She said.

"Then what is it?" I ask

"It is Mirror magi." She said in serious voice.

I was dumbfounded in a minute and I look at her if she is kidding, I mean I know that magi that was legend magi that was in the book. Yeah while I was about to sleep yesterday bigla na lang umilaw sa ilalim nang bed ko kaya pumunta ako dito at nakita yung libro ang umiilaw. So when I open it I saw all the magi is in their, Kung paano siya mapapalakas at paano ma tatalo. But the page I was amazed is in the Mirror magi that is look like copying magi but it says na hindi ka ma aapektuhan pero yung kinocopy mo yung maapektuhan. Double ang epekto nito sa kalaban mo kahit ikaw ang pinapatamaan siya ang masasaktan. It is need to be perfect copy like a mirror and it is like your self is your enemy.

"What do you mean?" I ask. "Are you kidding me?"  

Umiling lang siya and look at me serious lalo ata siya nag seryoso dahil sa tinanong ko.

"No I'm not. I have my bases that you have a Mirror magi. Lalo na noong sa pag attake nang dark user you use all you know magi like Jaries fire ball, Frost ice and the card and the feather." She said para bang nakita niya ako gumamit non.

"And I know that your body is not ready because hindi ka trinain nang magi na yan yung air magi lang ang kaya mo sa ngayon at yung iba magi ay simple gaya lang. To be frankly you can die if your magi control your body. You need to be train so I ask Sir Louis that I'm gonna be your trainor so that we you control it properly. And lastly I want to tell you that yung napag usapan natin ay dito lang tayong dalawa lang ang makakaalam." She said.

Now I'm walking to the dorm and I'm still thinking what Cheska said to me. Well meron part na maniniwala ako since I was a kid talaga meron talaga ako nagagawa na magi but I keep it secret. Meron naman hindi dahil paano ao na pili ni Dainity na bigyan ako nang gusto nang lahat. Yeah Cheska said it too me too. That dark user want it at hindi lang yun Laine is also want it napa sakanya na nga pero binawi ni Dainity dahil naging sakim siya. At dahil ako ay isang napili niya bigyan nitong uri nang magi. I need to defeat dark user because I'm have the magi thet want.

WE are training none stop day, noon and even night because Cheska is the president she can open the fight hall with no one permission. Marami na rin ako na tutunan after one month training lalo ata kami naging malakas.