21: The Girl

Chilly POV

We are walking toward the classroom while walking I saw the one who bumped me yesterday, Yeah we don't have time to rest. My body is aching same with Mavis.

"Ouch my body is not heal at all." She complaint.

"Yeah I feel you." I answered.

While walking nakita ko si Wendy na nag kakaway saamin kasam niya si Shido, Kiev at si Zeref kaya lumapit kami sa kanya napipilitan yung kasama ko actually. So I grabe her hand and run to where Wendy is but I suddenly bumped at someone.

"Be careful." He said and continue walking.

"Are you okey?" Mavis ask.

"Ano nangyari" Wendy ask.

"Yeah I'm fine and Jaries bumped at me." I said and smiled at them to less their worry.

"Tsk hayaan niyo na Jaries is annoy that why he act like that." Kiev said.

"What happen?" Mavis ask the two--Zeref and Shido the two of them are with Jaries yesterday. 

The two just look away obviously don't want  to answered our question. We look at Kiev he just shrugged and shake his head.  Lilingon sana ako kung asan si Jaries nang may nahagip ng mata ko the girl who  bumped me yesterday muntik ko na siya makalimutan. 

I was going to her but Mavis pulled me. 

"What?" I ask

"We are going now to Sir Louis class." She said.

I turn my back to the girl I bumped and followed Mavis.

"Class I have something to say." Sir Louis announced.

"What is it Sir?" 

"Ano po yun  Sir?"

"Meron Meeting Sir?"

"Are you gonna retired Sir?"

"No classes Sir?"

"No lesson dapat."

Napatingin ako sa mga kaklase ko dahil kung ano ano ang tinatanong kay Sir lalo na sa groupo nina Shido yep sila yung pang huli nag tanong kay Sir. I look at Mavis who is just rolled her eyes.

"Silent." Sir shout so my classmate shut their mouth, that's right.

"You can come in now." Sir said looking at the door.

We look at the door curiosity. The door open and a girl walk to the front I look at her side she look familiar. She stop when she is in front of us and look at us.

"Wait is she the one--"

"She look familiar."

"Omg is she who I think she is?"

I look at our classmate who is gossiping. What the hell is their problem I don't know why but I feel like I'm angry at someone. So I calm my self inhale exhale.

"Silent class she is gonna be your classmate from now on in my class, Now please introduce your name." Sir said

"Hi I'm Esmeralda Leaf Boyce, My magi is cards." She said in a low tone.

I look at our classmate who is glaring at her like what did she do to treat her like that. I look at Mavis who is yawning. The girl who is the name Esmeralda look for the chair to sit in.