25: Fight

Chilly POV

We are now in the fighting hall I'm still sleepy. While Mavis is excited at the battle. I thought she is nervous as I am. She wake up me in five am in the morning. What the hell is her problem my inside me said. I just follower her baka kasi takutin niya nanaman ako.

So dahil nga sa pag mamadali namin ay nauna kami dito kami palang dalawa, habang tumatagal marami rami na rin ang pumapasok. Hangang sa na puno na hall gaya ng dati na hati ulit kami sa tatlo. This is a last day in our year. Kaya naman tutuk sila.

 I hope maka pasa ako. I don't want to fail for my Mom.

"Now let us begin." Muisa announce.

Like yesterday nothing changed but in the stage meron, si Kaito na ngayon ang referee. We are confuse and we have question in our minds. Like, Where is Cheska? Did something happen? Is she okey? What happen? 

But our question was answer when Kaito stand in the stage holding a mic. Then he said something that student was shocked while me is just amazed and confuse again.

"I'm gonna be the referee and our President Cheska gonna have a exam today. That all let's begin the exam. By the way good morning everyone." He said and go back to his place.

"Now be ready for Our first fighter Mavis Zane Ramos vs Zeref Matthew  Perez."  Muisa said.

I was shocked I mean Mavis didn't say anything but I know that she didn't expect too. Mavis just stand up and go to the stage. Mavis wish yesterday was granted. I was scared for me. Paano kung maka laban ko rin isa sa mga Top 10 or 15.

 But I think isa nalang ang natitira sa kanila or I think so.

"Begin." I look at the stage again. I can feel their magi in my sit even the student can feel their strong magi.

Shido create a puppet that gonna offensive and defensive mode. Mavis just look at him like. Is that it? and smirk was seeing in Mavis face. She went near at the puppet they fight physically and I know Mavis she train her self in the physical than her magi while me is I train my magi well.

Mavis then punch the puppet palapit na siya kang Zeref. Mavis touch the ground then bigla na lang sila na punta sa isang maze garden. Nag lipat lipat ng tingin si Zeref maybe finding Mavis while Mavis is in the center of the maze and smiling then she start walking. Zeref creat a puppet that can fly maybe finding a path para maka alis sa maze. 

Zeref never knew that it was an illusion. Biglang may lumabas si Mavis pag katapos ni Zeref mag sa kanan una nagulat siya then he attack Mavis using his physical. Sinuntok niya si Mavis and sinisipa, Nag iiwas lang si Mavis at sumusuntok kapag may chance. Zeref create a puppet that look like Mavis. 

"Wow is that me?" Mavis says.

"Yeah but she is more beautiful than you." Zeref said.

Angry was seeing in Mavis face and Zeref was satisfied about his seeing. The puppet Mavis just attack Mavis. It's like two Mavis is fighting well it is. Mavis just in the ground now like she is defeat. I was standing now. 

"Mavis." I said

The puppet Mavis was about to make a move bigla na lang ito sumabog. Why? well all student here was in shock about the scene we are seeing.

"Ang lupit mo talaga Zeref." Kiev says.

"Ako master niyan." Shido said with a proud smile

"Binata na si Zeref." Kiev added, he and Shido both laugh.