28: School Fair

Chilly POV

As I open my eyes and I sigh. 

"Hey are you fine?" Mavis ask me.

Yeah I'm with Mavis right now their break is finish well it's just a one day break. We are walking to Miss Pink class.

"Yeah, are you?" I ask her instead.

I saw her frown and rolled her eyes. I just laugh at her. The day before yesterday I ask her what happen to their job but she just ignored me and walk to dorm with the annoy expression. So I just let her baka kasa ako ang pag initan niya.

"Well later I tell you about happen that days without you and helping the vendor president Cheska talk about." She said.

I just nod at her. As I open the door of Miss Pink classroom, well marami rami na ang andito sa classroom kaya naman umupo na kami sa upuan namin. I look around I saw Wendy and others are talking with a serious air. I just look away and look at Mavis who is looking at the window.

"Did you know Teachers are in meeting in the early of this morning."

"Really?"

"So wala tayong pasok ngayon?"

"Wala si Ma'am?"

"I don't know but as from what I heard they are gonna have a school---"

I was just listening about the group who is near at us talking about something when they interrupt by who enter the door. I look up and see Miss Pink looking at the group who is talking gossiping earlier. They run to their chair and looking down.

"Good morning class." Miss Pink said and look at us.

We all raise and says. "Good morning Miss Pink." and she point us to sit down.

"Well class I have an announcement." Miss Pink said with serious face.

All of us suddenly felt nervous and can't move. Shit. What is it again, hindi ba sila na aalisan ng announcement lagi na lang meron noon. Dapat pala nag tatanong ako kay Cheska since we are always together from the day she said that she gonna be my mentor. Sa susunod at tatanongin ko siya para naman advance na ako kung ano man yun.

"Relax student. Don't felt nervous okey, It's not what you think." Miss Pink said.

But some of us still felt nervous, same with me. I look at Mavis who is looking bored at the front. I sigh I need to relax that's Cheska always told me that I should relax so I could think properly. So I did what I said.

"After the exam some students are still down because of the ranking and some of you are almost expelled." 

I look at Esmeralda who is just looking at front like Miss Pink didn't says anything about her in exam. I look at in front again because Miss Pink is not done of her announcement. I feel like she gonna says something that make me nervous at the same time make me happy.

"So the Principle thought that something like this. Well dapat any next next month pa ito since august palang. I give you a clue para naman exciting. This event is near to our President." 

Well wala ako ma isip since It's my first time here and I'm transferee. Marami ang nag bulang bulungan at kanya kanya sila isip kung ano ba yun. Kahit ako napa isip kahit wala clue kahit nag bigay na si Miss Pink ng clue.

"Are this what I'm thinking." Levianna said

"Are we the same thinking." Daniela said and look at Levianna who just rolled her eyes.