She took her arms out of the fold and sat upright in the chair, making sure she leaned forward to have my full attention. "There's something going on with mom because she's always on her phone."

I nod my head agreeing with Gina. "I've noticed that too. Every time I come around, she hangs up."

Gina gave a concern look, tapping her left hand on the table. "You don't think she's planning anything with Richard do you?"

I shake my head with a no. "Mother would never betray her children. She doesn't even like the man. He abused her when Gio and I were younger."

She nodded her head, thinking about something else. "It's got to be someone we know right?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know, Maybe."

Just as she opened her mouth to talk, I saw Colin and Amedeo coming towards us with a fast pace like. I hope this isn't anything serious because then it'll be more problems added to my list.

"Lukas, he's ready to talk." Colin said, making me nod my head. I'm glad pretty boy decided to talk and give us the information we need.

"I'll be right there." The two nodded and went back towards my house to go back to the basement. I looked at my little sister who seemed like she's still in deep thought about something else.

"Okay," I said which caused her to snap out of her thoughts. She gave me a confused look as I said that. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing important." She chuckled nervously, smiling. Way too brightly.

I arched my brow, giving her my stare. I knew no one liked for me to give them that stare because I always get everything out of them just by giving that look.

She didn't say anything so I just let it be. I stood up, causing her to blink her several times with her head down.

"I got to take care of business but I'll be back." She gave me a nod as I started walking towards my house. After all that beating I'm suppose he's ready to talk.

When I got down to my basement, it felt different. I turn towards my right feeling someone used my secret entrance. No one knows where it's at but me.

I ignored the feeling. It might be my imagination or something. I opened the basement door hearing Jaxson grunt of pain. I love to hear the sound of my enemies get hurt. The more I walk in, the more you could hear the impacts.

"Enough!" I spoke seeing that my two guards stopped. The two walked from him as I stood in front of him seeing he's just as worse as he was earlier.

His shirt was still half way button, his left eye shut and his lip was bleeding more than it was earlier. He spit out some blood, looking at me with his one eye and cracked a smile.

"I heard you're ready to talk?" I fold my arms, hearing what he had to say. He only laughed a little, tapping his tied up hand on the arm of the chair.

"I lied. I'm not going to talk." He laughed then gave a smirk. "I'm not a sell out."

I'm tired of playing games with this dude. He doesn't want to talk? I'll make him talk. I walked towards him, making sure I got in his face to let him know that I'm a serious man with a serious face.