♡ Chapter 3 ♡

Start from the beginning

“W-we are just friends.” I said in a small voice. His eyes that had a fire in them were gone in a second. “Z-Zayn, I promise nothing is going on between us.” I got up and wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

“I see the way he looks at you, and I don’t like it. He needs to know that you are mine.” He growled.

I picked my head and gave him an are-you-fucking-serious look and said, “I am not yours I am not anyone’s property. Hell, Zayn you aren’t even my BOYFRIEND!” I screamed the last part and turned around.

I was about to walk out of his house until he grabbed my waist, turned me around and pinned me against the wall. “You will always be mine, whether you like it or not.” He smirked at me. And at that point I knew there was no point in fighting back. I simply nodded my head and he let go of me.

“Now, my friend’s Harry and Louis are coming over soon… they are picking up something and we have to discuss something. I just want you to stay in the living room or kitchen and not listen to our conversation. Please?” he asked me.

“Um… sure?” he smiled and walked me into the living room. He sat down and I sat at the other end of the couch.

“I don’t bite.” He said smiling.

“Yes you do.” I said in the most serious tone.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me over to him and sat me on his lap. “I know I do, and I know you like when I do.” He whispered in my ear which sent shivers up my spine.

He flipped me around so my legs were on either side of him and I was straddling his lap. He grabbed my waist and we started to make out. His hand went under my shirt and I could feel his boner arising.

The door opened and I pulled away from him and fixed my shirt. I got up and saw two boys smirking. “H-hi… I’m Rosalie.” I smiled and taking my hand out for them to shake. But they did the opposite, they hugged me really tight and the one with the curly head wouldn’t let go.

“Harry, get your hands of her.” Zayn growled. Harry did as told and winked at me when he pulled away.

“I’m Louis and that’s Harry. You ready Zayn?” Louis asked him. Zayn nodded and they went in Zayn’s room and shut the door leaving me by myself. So I decided to watch a bit of TV.

After about 20 minutes I got bored and took out my phone. There was a text from my mum.

From: Mummy

To: Rosalie

Where are you honey and will you be back in time for dinner?

To: Mummy

From: Rosalie

I’m at a friend’s house, and I don’t know when I will be back.

From: Mummy

To: Rosalie

Okay, do you need me to pick you up or do you have a ride?

To: Mummy

From: Rosalie

I have a ride bye xx

After I sent that text I heard Zayn’s door open and close. The boys came out and smiled at me.

“Bye, Rosalie.” Louis gave me a hug and so did Harry. I said bye back and they left.

I went to the kitchen and sat on the counter. Zayn walked in and stood between my legs. He wrapped my legs around him and lifted me off the counter. He then walked us in his room and carefully laid me on his bed.

He looked into my eyes and started kissing me. I kissed back and it turned into a make out session. His hand started going up my shirt and his touch sent shivers up my spine. His lips moved to my ear and he nibbled it and whispered, “I want you.”

I gulped and stopped is hand from going any further. “No.” I said getting up.

“What do you mean ‘no’?” he asked angrily.

“I’m not ready Zayn, and even if I were I wouldn’t do it with a guy who I wasn’t even dating.” I grabbed my bag and turned around. “I should probably be going home now… can you drop me off at Niall’s?” I asked him.

“Why Niall’s?” he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Because its movie Monday and I want to be there.” I looked up at him. He sighed and nodded. “Will I see you tomorrow?” I asked him in a small voice.

“No… I have to… be somewhere. Tomorrow and the next day. I will see you Thursday.” He pecked my lips.

“I don’t have school on Friday.”

“Do you think you can stay the night?” he asked me.

“I don’t know… we will just have to find out.” I smirked at him. He was about to kiss me but I leaned away and went to his door. “Let’s go.”

We arrived at Niall’s house and him and Liam were waiting outside for me. Zayn stopped the car and looked at me. He leaned in and put his lips on mine and kissed them hard. I kissed back and he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

“I don’t like this part of town. There is one family I can’t stand and that’s only because they put me in jail.”

I knew exactly who he was talking about. “Who?”

“The Parkers.” 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT?

DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN