|𝟎𝟒𝟏.|

Comincia dall'inizio

"But I won't just give you what you want. I want you to beg for it," he chuckled.

Like hell I will

He continued. "So, will you?" he asked with a wide grin on his face.

"Listen up you piece of shit. If you don't tell me what I wanna hear, I will make your life your living hell. So you better talk," I threatened while he chuckled.

"Believe me my life is already my hell. So your threat is useless," he smirked and I punched the cell.

I had enough of this bullshit because every time we had something, we would lose it. The two other men that attacked us at the diner weren't talking either. They stayed silent until they died because of our tortures.

I walked out of the basement and called two of my men to get him to talk. I'm sick and tired of this shit. I want Dimitri dead and Isabella standing in front of me with her beautiful smile.

"Boss?" one of my men called me while I was making my way to my office. I turned around and saw Killian. My best sniper.

I nodded and gave him a sign to continue talking. "We got another letter from Dimitri," he said and handed me the letter. I stared at it while clenching my jaw.

I roughly grabbed the envelope and opened it up. Before I started reading it, I took a deep breath and opened the letter up.

Privet (Hello) Axel

I heard that you have Jared and that my plan to get Isabella failed because of him. What a shame, right? Well, you see I don't care what you do with Jared. I only care about Isabella.
I told you that I want her because you have something I want. Well, that was half of the truth. I want her because of her father. I know he is dead because I killed him. I killed him in front of Isabella's eyes. What I regret the most is that I didn't take her with me. I left her there because I knew she wouldn't be a problem but that until she started to snoop around. No one believed her that he got killed so she started doing her research. I don't know what she knows but that's why I want her. So please hand her to me and I will leave you and your family alone. Did you forget how we were friends?
Anyway, I hope you will give her to me before this whole situation gets out of hand and I would have to do something I don't wanna do.

- D. Koroljow

"Increase the security in Isabella's room and around her room," I ordered angrily to Killian. He nodded and left me standing there with the letter in my hand.

He wants her?

Over my dead body. I will never let her go.

So, he killed her father. That means her father had something to do with the Russians and she found something she shouldn't have seen.

"Fuck! Bella, I love you but I need to find out who your father is," I mumbled to myself.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and dialed Tristan's phone number.

"Hey, what's-" I cut him off. "I need to find everything out about Isabella's father," I said. "I will," he said and I hung up.

I decided to go to Isabella because I want to see her and I haven't seen her for a few hours.

Once I got to her room, I saw that the security was increased and that Killian did what I told him. Everyone knows now who Isabella is and what relationship she has with me. A few of my men also said she might distract me from the real threat that was out there but I told them not to worry about that. I know what I'm doing and Isabella is definitely not a distraction for me.