"I feel like a celebrity" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah cuz you totally aren't one, right?" Louis chuckles making all of the guys laugh.

I notice Grace just standing at the corner twisting my ring on her finger watching all of us with a smile.

"Grace." I say immediately alerting her.

"Y-yes." She gets out of her zone.

"Why are you standing there alone?" I question.

"Nothing.. it's just.. I'm letting you people have some time. They were so worried about you." She shakes her head stepping closer.

"Says the one crying her eyes out every five seconds."
Louis swats her shoulder smiling.

"I was just worried." She scrunches her face.

"Yeah yeah we know." He teases.

"Okay Lou give her a break." Liam laughs.

"Can I hug you?" Niall questions looking at me.

"Yes. But don't go too tight because if it hurts I'll punch you in the face and you'll be in a bed next to me." I laugh.

"Yeah whatever." He leans in wrapping his arms around me.

He held me as I stare awkwardly at the ceiling. I didn't know how to show emotions with these guys. It was always very awkward with them unless were cussing each other to death.

I know he's older than me but he's just like a younger brother. He's silly and stupid sometimes but at the end of the day, they're all my brothers.

Well except Grace, that'd be weird.

What am I thinking?
I think the bullet damaged my brain as well.

"Stay careful mate. Don't get yourself into these situations." Liam pats the good side of my shoulder.

"Yes, thank you. I'll try not to ask someone to shoot my life away." I chuckle.

"Oh and the tour's cancelled."
Liam states rubbing his hands together.

"It is?" I question.

"Yes. The moment we informed Lauren she said that she'll cancel the tour. But she's kind of mad." He looks down.

"She's always mad. Fuck her." Louis rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. But wait! That means..." Niall smiles wide.

"What?" I question.

"We go to vacation early!!" He jumps up onto his feet.

"Niall. Do you really think he's in a place to be chilling?" Liam questions looking at him.

"Well, I'm not saying like right now, but after a week or so?" He questions excited looking around.

"Uh okay I guess." I shrug.

"Whatever." Louis shrugs.

"Fine we'll talk about this later once he's discharged." Liam holds up Niall.

"Alright, we'll go and get a change of fit okay?
We'll be back in an hour or two. Grace said she'll stay here. Talk to her. She's been worried dead." He smiles looking over at her.

She's been really quiet the entire time.

"See you in a bit." Niall stands up as I nod.

"Take care." Louis states before walking out.

They all leave and now it's just me and her.

I turn my head to her to notice she's still not looking at me.