Epilogue

???'s Pov

Ugh....

Welp, THAT was a rough landing! Like ow! my head!

I finally stirred awake defined myself laying in the patch of grass. My site was blurry but I was able to regain my senses and get up. I looked around the place and saw I was in the forest, but.........it wasn't the Alohan forest that's for sure.......

???: Oi! Are you OK Cowboy?

I jumped when I heard a female voice behind me. By the tone of her voice, she may definitely have a country cowgirl like personality.

I turned around to see what appears to be a Midnight Lycanroc with Greninja features on her. Her eyes were ocean blue and her Fur was deep indigo. She was also riding a midsized black mare with green eyes.

???: yeah I'm OK.... just have a headache.

?????: well I really hope he didn't suffer from from any concernin' brain damage! Because holy smokes, THAT will be bad!

???: Who are you?

?????: oh shoot! Where are my manners?!

The Lycanroc then hops off her horse and tips her cowgirl hat in a greeting.

Zephyr: The name's Zephyr! Zephyr Ketchum! But you can just call me Zeph for short.

???: Zephyr.....that's a pretty name.

Zephyr: thank you......And what about you Honey? You have a name?

I took a deep breath before standing tall, revealing my ocean blue frog skin, my bright pink tongue scarf and scarlet eyes in the moonlight.

Shade: my name is Shade Hazaki......the eldest son of Zero Hazaki, also known as.......Ash-Greninja.

THE END

OF SEASON 1!!!

***
A/N
This is the end of the first season of a PMNL tale of two worlds. But don't worry the second season is coming out very soon. I would like to say thank you for all of your support. I deeply appreciate it. And make sure you give WarriorGreninja A follow. He's a great guy to talk to his stories are awesome! So again make sure you follow him.

All right I'm off to make the second season now.

Peace out ✌️