Chapter 4: "I'm you, and you're me"

Ace's Pov

I just feel so guilty for what happened. I was just so angry and afraid mthat I didn't know what else to do! So I did the first thing that came to my mind when the Decidueye, Who was named Wren, hurt Sonic: I attacked. That's it!

Anyways I wanted to go and visit Wren and apologize for my actions. But when I saw the stitched up scar that I caused, I Immediately backed up. I couldn't face seeing the hatred in his eyes if he sees me. But when I was about to leave, I heard a voice behind me.

???: Hey

I flinched in shock when I heard the voice. It was Zero. You know? The Greninja looks just like me?

Ace: oh hey Mr. Zero. How was your friend?

Zero: he's good.

I just sighed in relief and guilt when he said that.

Zero: look I know it's not your fault.

Ace: *Scoffs* It's not like I was the one who hit him with a big-ass bond katana.

Wren: I deserved it.....I'm sorry that I shot your friend.

Ace: Eh! It's alright! The kid had been through worse and he has the scars to prove it.

Zero: you also have some scars of your own. *notices Ace's prosthetic leg* what happened to your leg again *notices his gunshot scar* !!!!!!!!! IS THAT A GUNSHOT WOUND?!?!?!

Ace: oh I got that from savein' my trainer from getting shot. And this *lifts up his prosthetic leg* I got that from losing my leg from getting hit by a truck and the rest of them I cannot remember.

Dusk: *comes in* His memory isn't the clearest. 😏

Ace: 💢 SHUT UP DUSK!!!!

Dusk: *sticks his tongue out*

Ace: *Turns into his wolf form and tackles Dusk*

Zero: ?!?!?!?!

Kai: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone: You're a Wolf?! *sniffs him*

When Dusk's counterpart begins to sniff under my tail, I did the most obvious thing I would do:

Ace: *Kicks Stone with this Ariel Ace, horse buck style*

Stone: ow!

Dusk; ohhhh your in trouble!!!!

Ace: *Kicks Dusk also before turning to Stone* Sorry Stone.

Stone: It's fine.

As it began to rain, Zero taped my shoulder to get my attention.

Zero: mind we go outside and talk?

Ace: sure.....*turns back to a Greninja*

As we walk outside, away from the pouring rain of course, Zero began to look around to see if anyone's around. No one was around. Like seriously, how can people be around in the pouring rain?!

Ace: sooooooo.........what's up?

Zero: your Ash-Greninja.........right?

Ace: Yeah.....what about it?

I was starting to get a bit suspicious. Why is he asking me if I was Ash-Greninja or not? Please don't tell me he's after my powers!

But I was completely wrong......

Zero: I'm Ash-Greninja too.

My heart just stopped when he said that. He's Ash-Greninja as well?! This can't be possible! Zero then closed his eyes as a tornado of water surround him as he transforms into Ash-Greninja.