Chapter 11: "Let her Go!"

Recap

Normal POV

Ashley looks around and sees a door in a dark corner. She run inside, fearing the whoever was in there is hurt or dying. But as soon as she arrives, she entered a crime scene as she saw Sonic unconscious in a small glass box, his hip was bleeding rapidly. He was restrained, chained to the wall from his hands and ankles.

Ashley: S-SONIC?!?!

But before Ashley could run to him, A Rhydon comes outta nowhere and hits her, sending her flying.

Ashley: AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Kai: ?!?!?! Ashley?!

End of recap

***
Ashley's POV

*CRASH*

I felt my whole body crashing into something glass as I landed on the floor with a giant thud. I opened my eyes to see glass shattered on the floor and my body covered in bleeding cuts. I tried to get up but a stabbing pain in my leg stopped me as I saw a large gash on my right leg that bleeds freely.

???: Hehehehehehe.....Foolish girl.

I looked up to see a large man in a black uniform with a large purple R on it and he held a gun—that's when I realized that he was the guy who shot Sonic; the boss; Giovanni.

The Rhydon then steps on me and begins clamping it's jaws down on my neck. I grunted one pain as Giovanni grabs my head and pulled me close to his face.

Giovanni: You think you can defeat me?!

Ashley: G-Go to hell!

Giovanni then slams my head into the wall and kicks me in the face. I fell semiconscious on the ground as I felt the Rhydon squeezes me tighter. I groaned in pain but before I could lose consciousness.

Kai's voice: ASHLEY!

Kai's voice snaps me awake as looked over to see him standing at the doorway, his fiery reddish-orange eyes were wide from the from the site. I then fell a small pressure on my head as I saw Giovanni point a gun to my head.

Ashley: KAI!!!! R-RUN!!!!

Giovanni: You better do what she says Kai... one wrong move and I blow her brains out.

Kai: *Growls with anger and rage* Let.....her.....go...!

Rhydon: Oh? You gonna cry? *Squeezes more tighter*

Ashley: Aaaaaaagggghhhhh!!!!!

Rhydon: day goodbye to you girlfriend Hazaki! *about to finish her off*

But as I closed my eyes and waited for a fatal pain in my neck.....

*BANG*

A Sharp red light flashed before me. I opened my eyes as I saw Kai surrounded by a purple/blueish water current with red lighting swirling around it.

 I opened my eyes as I saw Kai surrounded by a purple/blueish water current with red lighting swirling around it