Chapter 3: Accident

Trigger warning: Blood and Character Trauma.

* * *
Zero Hazaki's POV

Five minutes ago I was looking for my son, Kai. And I found him with three strangers: one of them was a female Greninja with wolf ears and a wolf tail, The other one was a weird blue alien hedgehog and the last one was a Greninja who looked just like......me. 

I didn't remember him from anywhere but somehow he looks just like me: same species, same type, you name it! But he did have a few differences like his eyes for example, instead of Scarlet, his left eye bright Sky/ocean blue and his right eye was a bright hazel.

Anyways, remember that hedgehog I was talking about? Sonic I think his name is. Well he was shot right in the leg by an arrow. But not just any arrow, A feather arrow.

As Sonic collapses on the ground, grasping his bleeding leg in agony, a Decidueye lands next to me. I glared at him with disappointment in my scarlet eyes.

Zero: WREN!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?!

Wren: Sorry Z. I was just looking for you and Kai until I saw these guys with you! I thought they were attacking you so I—

Ace: 💢😡 WHY YOU!!!!!

Then in a heartbeat, the male greninja, Who is named Ace, lunges at Wren as he unsheathes a large dark katana like a night slash. Wren tried to dodge it but Ace was too quick as he slashes a large gash on Wren's chest. Wren was sent flying into a tree, The gash on his chest was bleeding freely.

I need to act fast! If I didn't, this greninja May kill him in a second. So I jumped right in front of him, willing to take the blow for Wren.

Zero: DON'T!!!!

Ace: 💢 GET OUT OF MY WAY!

Zero: and what? Watch you kill One of my teammates? It was just an accident! So please........put that sword down.....

Ace still glared daggers at me and Wren as Sonic struggles to get up on his injured leg.

Sonic: just drop that dang sword Ace.....!

Ace sighs and made his katana disappear in purple water. As the female Greninja/Lycanroc hybrid then picks up Sonic who shivers in fear and pain, My serious gaze warms up as I saw that Ace was also shaking, not in fear, but with shame.

Zero: what was that?

What?! I was curious about the weird katana thing!

Ace: It's called bond katana.... it's a dark/steal move....

I stared at him with wide eyes. A dark and steel move. I've never seen that before. Wren then grunts in pain which made me and Ace swiftly turn to him.

Zero: you alright Wren?

Wren: I... *flinches* AGH!!!!! I-I'm alright.....

Ace: hey sir! I'm so sorry I—

??????: what happened here?!

We all turned around to see a Charizard with yellow details and heterochromia eyes walking towards us. I could see that Ace was starting to sweat.

Ace: oh uh....hey Fireheart! W-What's up?

FireHeart: what in the name of Arceus is going on here? What happened to Sonic? And..... *Sees Zero, Kai and Wren* .... WHO THE HELLFIRE ARE THEY?!?!

Sonic: *grunts in pain* just to be short and sweet, their has been an accident.....

FireHeart: oh please don't tell me that Mr. Almighty Ash Greninja decide to beat up the Birdman!