Chapter 7:  The painful truth.

Normal POV

When NL Ash saw Zero, he was shocked and freaking out, but with a slap and short explanation from Ace, he calmed down. Zach had woke up and saw the two Ash-Greninja and was in shock also, but Zero explained everything to him as well.

After everyone was told what the heck was going on, it was time for Zero and his friends to explain to the NL Gang what happened to them.

Zach: Giovanni build some kind of machine when he took over Luminous city Plaza tower. Then he shot some kind of laser straight into the sky as a large wormhole opened up.

Zero: Inferno and  I tried to stop him but the Large Wormhole sucked up everything it's path

Wren: It wasn't long till we all eventually got sucked up after Giovanni escaped.

Ace: *dumbfounded in shock* wow!

Sonic: *walks downstairs still feeling a bit wobbly from his knockout* what in tarnation is going on here?

Ace: Oh Hey kid! good that you're awake!

Sonic: 💢 Oh YOU'RE happy that I'm awake?! 💢💢💢YOU KNOCKED ME OUT!!!!!

Ace: 😏 Ik......

Sonic: ..........*tries to say "Oma wa mou shindru"* away-o-om-BLAGH!!! What the heck is that kind of Japanese?! The only Japanese word I know is "Nani"! Why? Because it's a funny word, Along with "Guac"!

Inferno: *sighs* Anyways, We got split up during the vortex and now we're here.

Ace: oh.

Ashley: I just can't believe this "Giovanni" dude! He sounds like a really bad guy.

Ace: yeah! Worse than Lysander!

Sonic: and Eggman!

Ace and Ashley: *glares at him*

Sonic: what?! It's true!

Zero: Ash, Spark, Ace we share the Same memories of our Adventure in Kalos.

Ash, Spark and Ace nodded.

Thunder: Remember Team Rocket the Team that always try to take us Spark?

Spark: yeah of course!

Zero: Giovanni is their Leader.

Ace, Ash and Spark: THERE LEADER?!?!

Thunder and Zero nods.

Sonic: OK I got a bit lost here! Who the heck is Team Rocket and what's wrong with them? Are they psychopaths or something?

Ace: 💢💢💢 SONIC!!!!

Ash: well there a group of bad guys that steals everyone's Pokémon!

Sonic: oh......hehe......right!

Ace: (idiot)

Thunder: The whole thing was a big trap cause they kidnapped Kai.

When Thunder said that, Kai just froze speechless, tears were quickly forming in his eyes as he runs upstairs.

Zero: KAI WAIT! KAI!

Then the sound a door opening and then slamming shut was heard. Sonic cringed from the slamming door sound as Zero stood quiet and everyone else stood in shock.

Ashley: I'll go talk to him *runs upstairs* Kai wait!

Sonic then turns to thunder with a cold glare.