Chapter 10: Invasion.

Ashley's POV

This is all my fault.....

All of THIS is MY FAULT!!!!

I shouldn't have kissed Kai! If it weren't for my impulsiveness, this wouldn't have happened and I wouldn't have lost the love of my life!

I love Sonic, I really do! But I also love Kai! Why can't I just have both?!?!

Ace: *hops on the tree with her* Ashley?

Ashley: *flinches in shock* D-Dad?

Ace: Hi... *sits down with her*

Ashley: Hey.....

Ace: I'm sorry.... For dragging into these types of confilcts

Ashley: no Dad it's not your fault! It's mine! *cries* it's all mine!

Ace: No it's all my fault...I just wanted to keep you and your mother safe...but as time went on... I've gotten foolish and selfish...

Ashley: Well you're not the one who cheat on someone that you still love! Do you see, I love Sonic still but I also love Kai as well! I just felt butterflies in my stomach and I really felt like kissing him! So I did and Sonic found out and he attacked Kai! I just got so angry that I—*breaks down crying*

Ace: *hugs her*

Ashley: *cries on his shoulder*

Zero and Kai then came.

Kai: Ashley...

Ashley: 😭 I.....I got so angry at all the conflicts that I threw my Shuriken and it was sparking with lightning and It must've HIT SONIC AND KILLED HIM!!!!!! *cries*

Ace:..............

Ashley: and I could have killed Zero and Kai as well!

Ace: Well we don't know if the kid is truly dead or not.

Kai gets up and sits next to me.

Kai: I might be crazy but....what if your Shuriken and his Superspeed created a Rift to our world?

Ashley: really?

Ace: And Ashley is also born with superspeed as well!

Ashley: yeah it's true.

Kai: yeah though it's Just a hunch.

Ashley: well, What if you're right?! What if I accidentally sent my boyfriend.........or ex-boyfriend Idk! But Whatever he is now, he might be in your world right now and he might be hurt!

Kai: Then w-

Stone: *jumps up with them before seeing something in the sky as his ears drooped* Uhhhhh guys....

Ashley and Ace: What?!

Suddenly a rift opens in the sky as Team Rocket Airships comes  out and started firing rockets at the NL region and it's cities causing chaos and havoc.

Ace: WHAT THE?!?!

Team Rocket Grunts, Officers and Admins then started Attacking People taking their Pokémon. I just stood in complete shock at the site.

Ashley: WHAT'S GOING ON?!?! WHY ARE THET HURTING EVERYONE?!?!

Zero: IT'S TEAM ROCKET!

Ace and Dusk: *NINJA*/*ROC*

Jessie: prepare for troub—

Dusk: LYCANROC!!! (Ugh!!! SERIOUSLY?!?! you have to say that AGAIN?!?!)

Charlie: CHARIZARD!!!! (YEAH!!! Your intro SUCKS!!!!)